ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 158
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:10 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So JPP didn't practice today with a knee issue....a tampa beat writer claims jpp doesn't usually misses days of practice but the injury report doesn't have "NIR" on it so that's something interesting to keep an eye on.

Winfield (ankle)
Whitehead (shoulder)
David (hamstring)
Jpp (knee)
Brown (knee)

All banged up and unable to practice in full today.
I wonder if his fingers are bothering him.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:18 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I wonder if his fingers are bothering him.
:-) High Two!
[Reply]
Mecca 05:22 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) High Two!
Have you ever shaken someone's hand and realized they don't have a whole hand? You can't just go ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! It's not even an option, you gotta be like hey swell hand...give me 3.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:26 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So JPP didn't practice today with a knee issue....a tampa beat writer claims jpp does usually misses days of practice but the injury report doesn't have "NIR" on it so that's something interesting to keep an eye on.

Winfield (ankle)
Whitehead (shoulder)
David (hamstring)
Jpp (knee)
Brown (knee)

All banged up and unable to practice in full today.
Their secondary is going to get torched.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:34 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Their secondary is going to get torched.

It’s gonna get torched regardless. But if Winfield and Whitehead can’t go...

:yikes:
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:34 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Right.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:37 PM 02-03-2021
Winfield is busy posting on twitter that he feels great...uh huh.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 05:38 PM 02-03-2021

They're going to need their defensive line to channel the 2007 Giants. Or hope the Chiefs offensive line takes tons of penalties that stop drives.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:43 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
They're going to need their defensive line to channel the 2007 Giants. Or hope the Chiefs offensive line takes tons of penalties that stop drives.
I’m not a conspiracy guy by any means but I’m interested to see if the refs are going to “let them play”. Our DBs play physical and it’s not going to be good if they get called early for a ton of penalties.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:46 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m not a conspiracy guy by any means but I’m interested to see if the refs are going to “let them play”. Our DBs play physical and it’s not going to be good if they get called early for a ton of penalties.
That goes both ways though. The Bucs were absolutely mugging GB’s receivers the entire game.

I hope they just let em both play.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:07 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Have you ever shaken someone's hand and realized they don't have a whole hand? You can't just go ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! It's not even an option, you gotta be like hey swell hand...give me 3.
A guy in my industry was born without a hand, I remember the first time I met him he stuck his right arm out to shake and it was just a nub, I rolled with the flow and shook and acted like nothing was up, but it was weird, and 15 years later I get a kick out of watching him do it to others he meets for the first time, especially those who don't handle it so well...:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:10 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Winfield is busy posting on twitter that he feels great...uh huh.
Winfield is probably close to good, he was a gametime decision for the NFCCG, and will have had two more weeks, Whitehead will be a shell of himself with that should if he does play though.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:11 PM 02-03-2021

Lavonte David was limited in practice too. Kelce will smoke him
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:33 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There's going to be sooooo much pre-snap misdirection that the D-line's aggression will be completely neutered.

I could also seeing players say screw it, and just go with 100% commitment and aggression to one spot only to leave even larger openings elsewhere.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:42 PM 02-03-2021

I think Winfield will play...however FOUR starters on that defense are banged up and have been unable to practice fully four days before the game!!...hey maybe they all get healthy before sunday and play the game of their lives...but if they are banged up or some don't play then that's obviously gonna have an adverse effect on the defense. Especially as we already played them when they were healthy and they struggled for large spells.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 158
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147 > Last »
Up