[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:31 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
“cHiEfS fAnS cRiNgInG aS wE sTeAl oBj!”
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:35 PM 09-10-2023
Here’s a funny one:

https://x.com/cincity808/status/1699...1Sen9RfmN22RAw

My preferred embedding site isn’t working, so if someone would be so kind. It’s good for a laugh.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:40 PM 09-10-2023
And another funny one:

https://x.com/cincity808/status/1699...1Sen9RfmN22RAw
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:42 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
The Chiefs are 0-1, and their offense looked lost on national television last Thursday. Nobody is throwing them away, but they'll need to win next week if they want anybody considering them the "class of the AFC".

They didn’t look lost but even if you want to say they look lost, then that’s actually a pretty dang good performance for an offense that was “lost” given even one more dropped pass caught likely leads to a win. Every other team would love to perform like that when they are looking lost.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:49 PM 09-10-2023
I'm so grateful Orlando Brown Jr was stupid as hell and turned down that IDIOTIC offer the Chiefs extended to him once upon a time.
[Reply]
wazu 09:55 PM 09-10-2023
Okay, "lost" may be a bit too far. But it's the first time in the Mahomes era that I remember not having a single reliable target to throw to. Not that a few didn't make some plays, but the most memorable thing from that game was the plethora of drops, which was magnified by the knowledge that it was an unproven group.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:58 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Okay, "lost" may be a bit too far. But it's the first time in the Mahomes era that I remember not having a single reliable target to throw to. Not that a few didn't make some plays, but the most memorable thing from that game was the plethora of drops, which was magnified by the knowledge that it was an unproven group.
By lost do you mean dropped passes that hit them square in the hands?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 PM 09-10-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 PM 09-10-2023
:-)

This will be the best Bengals offensive line Joe Burrow has ever played behind. By far. Innate chemistry amongst the incumbents. Huge upgrade at left tackle in Orlando Brown Jr...Jonah Williams playing for his career. Teddy K getting me HYPED. #WhoDey �� pic.twitter.com/d1X5I93Uno

— Matt Fitzgerald (@MattFitz_gerald) August 17, 2023

[Reply]
Why Not? 10:35 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bet that the Giants "hold my beer'd" that one.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:32 PM 09-10-2023
Reality is already setting in for Bengal fan:

I’m really worried about Orlando Brown Jr. He seemed slow and struggled a lot against speed rushers. Maybe I overrated him given that he had made some Pro Bowls, but I kinda see why a lot of Chiefs fans didn’t feel like his loss was a big deal.

Hopefully he and the rest of the team can recover.

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:27 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I dislike Chase far more than anyone else.

Eventually you get to Burrow whom I dislike too. Mixon slightly below him.

But otherwise, they’re unremarkable in terms of villains.

But Chase, man, he’s the worst.
That twat Eli Apple was the worst. At least Chase is good (well except for today LOL)

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

I’m really worried about Orlando Brown Jr. He seemed slow and struggled a lot against speed rushers. Maybe I overrated him given that he had made some Pro Bowls, but I kinda see why a lot of Chiefs fans didn’t feel like his loss was a big deal.

You'd think Bengals of all fans would get it. A fair bit of the abuse that Brown took was from them. Reid/Mahomes did a nice job mitigating it, but those asshats should have at least seen those games.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:45 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That twat Eli Apple was the worst. At least Chase is good (well except for today LOL)

You'd think Bengals of all fans would get it. A fair bit of the abuse that Brown took was from them. Reid/Mahomes did a nice job mitigating it, but those asshats should have at least seen those games.
OBJ will improve for them as he did for us, especially when he gets help. But the rest of their OL wasn't great either. I do think that Browns DL is elite, but it was still a beat down.I hated Eli Apple, but the rest of them are obnoxious too. Gonna be a team I enjoy watching lose
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09-11-2023, 01:25 AM
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief.
ThyKingdomCome15 01:27 AM 09-11-2023
Joe Shiesty on X is MIA. There were a number of positives to take away from the DET game for us, particularly on defense. In the end we dropped the ball, quite literally. CIN on the other hand was throughly beaten by a divisional opponent.

We have work to do in KC. In CIN... they have problems.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:22 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Slow? You don't say?!?
[Reply]
Page 96 of 268
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Up