ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 163
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 09:39 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Most guilty people do talk to police and investigators because they think they can talk their way out of it, and because they fear that not talking will bring them under greater suspicion.
He good
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:40 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I have not seen this?
I can't find a transcript right now, but he definitely said that 2 separate incidents were under investigation, and that there had been police called to the home. I don't know if he specifically said the police were called multiple times, such as for both incidents.
[Reply]
TEX 09:43 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
He good
:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 09:45 AM 04-25-2019
I can't find a transcript right now, but he definitely said that 2 separate incidents were under investigation, and that there had been police called to the home. I don't know if he specifically said the police were called multiple times, such as for both incidents.
The first of the two incidents was already dismissed. That was the accusation that the child was left at home alone when in reality, Reek's Parents were watching the boy.
[Reply]
srvy 09:45 AM 04-25-2019
Most guilty people do talk to police and investigators because they think they can talk their way out of it, and because they fear that not talking will bring them under greater suspicion.
And your experience in this is what?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:47 AM 04-25-2019
I hope one day a few of you are accused of something awful and your name is dragged through the media and everyone assumes you are guilty without any evidence.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:49 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
And your experience in this is what?
The First 48.
[Reply]
digger 09:51 AM 04-25-2019
multiple an amount more than 2, couple is 2, words mean things...
[Reply]
srvy 09:54 AM 04-25-2019
Eleazer you really should think first before posting. Talking out your ass does not make you more believable.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:57 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I hope one day a few of you are accused of something awful and your name is dragged through the media and everyone assumes you are guilty without any evidence.

[Reply]
FringeNC 09:59 AM 04-25-2019
The press conference did nothing to clear up Hill's status with the Chiefs and the NFL. And does the CPS investigation even matter? The DA said a crime was committed but didn't say by who, so obviously the DA thinks the kid was abused, and it is likely the CPS report will indicate the same thing. Don't see where the closure is going to come on this. About the only thing we can be confident in is that Hill won't be signing any type of long-term contract with the Chiefs anytime soon. Other than that...who knows....
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:00 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Eleazer you really should think first before posting. Talking out your ass does not make you more believable.
I'm sorry you're so distressed that Hill may have torpedoed his own career. Even if he has, this team will be fine.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:06 AM 04-25-2019
****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

Posted by duncan idaho

Mistakes are one thing.

Repeatedly punching and strangling a pregnant woman is another.

If he does get the big deal and gets it from the Chiefs, “making it right” would involve a little more than just staying out of trouble and doing what he’s required to do to not go to prison.

She’s a prosecutor. Special victims background. But it’s not about a personal stake.

I would be disgusted by his actions, that he was drafted by my team, and embarrassed he played for my team regardless.

I won’t throw a fit. I’ll continue to be disgusted and embarrassed, though.

I don’t care what he does in uniform for the Chiefs. I don’t care if they win the Super Bowl with him.

My reaction to him will continue to be disgust that he plays for the team that I follow. And embarrassment.

I’ll give him credit for keeping his nose clean and following his rules. But that doesn’t change the way I feel.

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Duncan has a right to his opinion and what Reek did in the past was horrible, I think we all agree on that. But Duncan has been one of the most vocal critics of the pick since day 1 and absolutely Hates Reek. Now he has "Insider" info on a sealed case?

Seems suspicious at best. If the info is true, then Duncan broke the confidence of his informant, who supposedly disclosed personal information during an ongoing investigation by both CPS and the DA.

If you are going to condemn Reek as the media has, and state as a fact, he did this to his poor son, better post some proof- something the DA does not even have.

My grandson was being abused by his mother. When we went to court, I had mountains of evidence; pictures of the bruises, bite marks, punch marks, 3rd-degree curling iron burn on his hand- medical reports from 3 hospitals --and DFS did Nothing, the DA did Nothing and the Courts did Nothing.

If you are going to accuse someone of a horrible crime, you better have Proof instead of second-hand hearsay.
[Reply]
jettio 10:09 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Rapoport said NFL was I’ll not make a decision on Hill till the CPS investigation concludes along with the Chiefs extending him. Basically if CPS finds no wrongdoing, Hill will be a Chief for life and no suspension
CPS is supposed to be about helping the family and the child going forward.

It really is not their job to investigate endlessly so that they can fuck up the family's finances by endangering their employment.

Since our state governments have given agencies and courts the power to break up families if they think something is wrong, the process must be confidential so that families can realistically feel that they are being helped and not railroaded.

It is not right for the media and the NFL to use compelled participation in a CPS case as some kind of investigative technique to find an excuse to ruin the family and therefore the child.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:13 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
CPS is supposed to be about helping the family and the child going forward.

It really is not their job to investigate endlessly so that they can **** up the family's finances by endangering their employment.

Since our state governments have given agencies and courts the power to break up families if they think something is wrong, the process must be confidential so that families can realistically feel that they are being helped and not railroaded.

It is not right for the media and the NFL to use compelled participation in a CPS case as some kind of investigative technique to find an excuse to ruin the family and therefore the child.

CPS, the DA and media like Brooke Pryor are using Reek's celebrity status to further their own agendas. Meanwhile, since this has been going on, hundreds of little kids in the metro have been abused in horrific ways and nothing will be done. They only care about them if there is a benefit to be exploited.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 163
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Up