ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 114
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:36 PM 12-13-2015
This doesn't include the DLC, but still a great price for such a good game...

Bloodborne (PS4) $19.99 via Amazon (Prime Eligible). https://t.co/mbkCClJTM5 pic.twitter.com/EG5lk98jSE

— Cheap Ass Gamer (@videogamedeals) December 13, 2015

[Reply]
Kidd Lex 07:35 PM 12-13-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Did they fix franchise mode?
Its not as deep as NBA2k - needs a fresh coat of paint. The gameplay is excellent, and attributes matter. Go to operationsports.com and use Armours sliders/settings - plays damn entertaining.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:44 PM 12-13-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:
Actually watching Uncharted on twitch too and I'm not really into it.

I think I'm just going to buy a steam gift card and buy JC3 on Steam.
Oh shit, I didn't know. Brother-man, fuck AC. Get Uncharted ASAP.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:40 PM 12-14-2015
First of all, I want to say thank you all for schooling me on slickdeals.net.

I picked up Madden today and played a few games online. I had a ton of fun with it.

Obviously I haven't played much but I don't really have many gripes yet. The only ridiculous thing that happened in the 5 games I played was Fletcher Cox legitimately hawking Jamaal Charles down on a 50 yard run. I feinted cutting inside to try and throw him off and it didn't work, so maybe that had an effect on the outcome. But still, Cox had no business catching JC that far down field.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:48 PM 12-14-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
First of all, I want to say thank you all for schooling me on slickdeals.net.

I picked up Madden today and played a few games online. I had a ton of fun with it.

Obviously I haven't played much but I don't really have many gripes yet. The only ridiculous thing that happened in the 5 games I played was Fletcher Cox legitimately hawking Jamaal Charles down on a 50 yard run. I feinted cutting inside to try and throw him off and it didn't work, so maybe that had an effect on the outcome. But still, Cox had no business catching JC that far down field.
I picked up Madden as well. I won't pay full price for that bullshit....but I'll grab it for $30.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:40 PM 12-14-2015
PS4 Uncharted Bundle on slickdeals for 255.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:26 PM 12-15-2015
Week 2 of PSN sales are up. But they kinda suck so you are all better off getting Nuclear Throne for 11.99. Got 20 hours on it, still haven't beaten it.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:50 PM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I picked up Madden as well. I won't pay full price for that bullshit....but I'll grab it for $30.
Im cheaper than you. To me, they're all the same. I'll wait till next year and pick it up for $10.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:52 PM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im cheaper than you. To me, they're all the same. I'll wait till next year and pick it up for $10.
$30 isn't too bad. I'll give it a day or two....and if it sucks (which it probably will)....I'll give it to my 8 year old nephew.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:20 PM 12-15-2015
Still waiting for Until Dawn to hit one of these sales....
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:14 AM 12-16-2015
Woah...

Originally Posted by :
It's Official: Hideo Kojima Is Working With Sony On A PS4 Exclusive

Sony just made it official: former Konami superstar (and Metal Gear creator) Hideo Kojima has grown a beard. Oh, and formed a new studio, which is working with Sony on a PlayStation 4 exclusive.

It’s not a Sony studio; it’s an independent team, which will be known as...Kojima Productions. The deal announces that Kojima Productions’ “first software title [is] a console exclusive to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.”

http://kotaku.com/its-official-hideo...-ps-1748265892
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:34 AM 12-18-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Woah...

http://kotaku.com/its-official-hideo...-ps-1748265892
My right nipple is hard and rubbed raw in anticipatory excitement. This might be what Silent Hills fans have been waiting for or maybe MGSV chapter 2 should've been.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:11 PM 12-21-2015
Really wish PS4 had something similar to XBox Gold sharing...trying to get my friend to convert over to PS4 and if I could share my entire library with him, I know he would lol...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:31 PM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Really wish PS4 had something similar to XBox Gold sharing...trying to get my friend to convert over to PS4 and if I could share my entire library with him, I know he would lol...
I know you could on PS3 with digital games. You'd just give them your password and they could download any games you had onto their console.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:53 PM 12-21-2015
They got me with the $9.99 monthly PS+ subscription.

I totally forgot to change the settings not to auto-renew and forgot
[Reply]
Page 96 of 114
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106 > Last »
Up