ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 158
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:28 PM 02-03-2021
The funniest thing I saw today was Ryan Clark claiming Tampa has a better overall team, the Chiefs are just top heavy where they're top 5 are better.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:30 PM 02-03-2021
When the Pats were in the SB....did they get this amount of shit?

Fuck no. It was....how does this other team beat the Pats with Tom and Bill at the helm?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:32 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

**** no. It was....how does this other team beat the Pats with Tom and Bill at the helm?
Yeah what the fuck

haha
[Reply]
Mecca 04:33 PM 02-03-2021

Fuck no. It was....how does this other team beat the Pats with Tom and Bill at the helm?
Alot of it is because no one but us wants this. Alot of league wide fan sentiment is "oh no we got rid of one dynasty and it's being replaced by another."
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:33 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The funniest thing I saw today was Ryan Clark claiming Tampa has a better overall team, the Chiefs are just top heavy where they're top 5 are better.

Will this game be the one where more folks actually stop and go “oh, Juan Thornhill and LJarius Sneed are also better than I realized.”

I’m interested to see if Tampa tries to run a 3-3-5 look. (JPP, Vea, Suh down, David-White-Barrett, and then their usual nickel personnel).

They can’t REALLY go to dime unless they take one of Vea or David/White off the field.

Playing with either of them off the field takes away a good portion of their strength defensively.

It’s awesome Tampa is so good against the run. If the Chiefs offensive success was predicated in any way on running the ball well (like GB’s is), it would worry me.

It’s going to be a talking point that gets run this week and then is ignored after the game.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:36 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Will this game be the one where more folks actually stop and go “oh, Juan Thornhill and LJarius Sneed are also better than I realized.”

I’m interested to see if Tampa tries to run a 3-3-5 look. (JPP, Vea, Suh down, David-White-Barrett, and then their usual nickel personnel).

They can’t REALLY go to dime unless they take one of Vea or David/White off the field.

Playing with either of them off the field takes away a good portion of their strength defensively.

It’s awesome Tampa is so good against the run. If the Chiefs offensive success was predicated in any way on running the ball well (like GB’s is), it would worry me.

It’s going to be a talking point that gets run this week and then is ignored after the game.
Vea only played about half the snaps against GB. I'd be stunned if he plays alot.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:36 PM 02-03-2021
Want to beat the Chiefs?

Beat the shit out of Kelce at the line on every snap. Double Hill and hope the offensive line completely shits the bed and gives Mahomes no time.

Now try and do that for an entire game.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:38 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Reid is a NFL "lifer" and company man..
And there it is. :-)

And people are suppose to give a shit what you say?

You wanna talk football and then shit all over your analysis with basically, "none of it matters because Reid answers to THE MAN".

See, i don't do anything to you. That's the funny part. You've found yourself in the BEP/TaQo/Penbrook tier of posters.

That's what you are. You might not think that, but that's what you ARE. Joke tier. No one cares what you say tier. And you did that to yourself. Not me. You post this shit. I just remind everyone of the claims you were so proud to make, then your bitch ass gets pissy about it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:39 PM 02-03-2021
I’ll ask you the same thing I did before.

Is there anything in your life that isn’t a ****ing conspiracy?
Truth inst a conspiracy...

The art of manipulating an unsuspecting public out of their $$ is as old as civilization.

How do you think the owners got enough money to buy a football team...then pass the "good old boys" entry exam to purchase one.

None of these people are angels...they trick you by donating 2% of their profits to a tax write-off charity...and having a camera ready to capture it. Hire publicists to wash away their dirt..

They are the exploiter class...Hunt sr. and his brothers got busted for trying to corner the silver market.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:40 PM 02-03-2021
To add on we're getting shit because we aren't in a top 5 east coast market. Brady's is the fail safe marketing, "casuals that just watch the SB know him"

And we're the bad guys to alot of fans not just because we win but because "domestic abuse".
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:40 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Alot of it is because no one but us wants this. Alot of league wide fan sentiment is "oh no we got rid of one dynasty and it's being replaced by another."
The ratings on the last Brady Super Bowl say hello.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:42 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Truth inst a conspiracy...

The art of manipulating an unsuspecting public out of their $$ is as old as dirt.

How do you think the owners got enough money to buy a football team...then pass the entry exam for permission to purchase one.

None of these people are angels...
Then why are you wasting your time watching this shill?
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:42 PM 02-03-2021

I'm sure they got shat on before their first SB victory far more than the Chiefs did last season, going up against the Rams.

But, then they get Jake Delhomme and the previously 1-15 Panthers in their 2nd SB, followed by "can the Eagles finally win something?"

I think the media is just that much more inclined to talk upsets and build hype than just 20 years ago, too.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:00 PM 02-03-2021
So JPP didn't practice today with a knee issue....a tampa beat writer claims jpp does usually misses days of practice but the injury report doesn't have "NIR" on it so that's something interesting to keep an eye on.

Winfield (ankle)
Whitehead (shoulder)
David (hamstring)
Jpp (knee)
Brown (knee)

All banged up and unable to practice in full today.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:04 PM 02-03-2021
Then why are you wasting your time watching this shill?
Football is a great sport concept...it's just a multi-national billion dollar cash delivery system now...with betting tied to it.

It's free too...if you take out the corruption, its a fascinating thing.

I only really watch the Chiefs...not interested in any other sports.

I really dont rail on any other current player other than Brady...he's a modern NFL invention. He was already talented...and they created a hollywood monster movie. NFL wanted their own Jordan...and made sure they got one. NFL didn't used to be like this..

He was merely a part of a broader marketing strategy IMO...this is why he got every call possible..even from NYC.

They wanted an international Superstar to grow their brand...like Jordan did for the NBA.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 158
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Up