ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 173
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
TwistedChief 10:36 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
So I wonder, how many of you morally superior types will take a stand against us (as Kiimosabi so eloquently described me in a neg rep comment) terrible people and hillbilly dumbfucks - and not root for the Chiefs if Hill continues to play for them?

Put your money where your mouths are, kids. And if you would be so kind, also pass along your new team of choice, so none of us dumbfucks will be confused by it later.

I guess it can't be the Browns!
I guess an equivalent mandate would be:

If the Chiefs do cut Hill and aren't doing everything possible in your mind to win a championship, please put your money where your mouth is and go support a team like the Browns which is really gunning for a championship at any morally debatable cost.

But to answer your question (because it's a fair and good one)... I'm a big believer in second chances and had no serious reservations with the Chiefs drafting Hill. I cheered for him as loudly as anyone and the only thing I held back in my support of his was buying a shirt or a jersey with his name on it.

Right now, I see three broad possibilities:

1. Given what I think we know, I believe the Chiefs will release Hill at some point. I'll be upset and hope that he never winds up on another NFL team again more because I don't want to be burned by him than I feel some moral obligation for his banishment.
2. If they don't release him and it's because more facts have come to light that Crystal is indeed crazy and has set him up and abused the child herself, I will express my profuse apologies to SDH and be high-fiving you guys on the way to Arrowhead and cheering loudly for Hill. I'll also buy you a beer.
3. If they don't release him and the available evidence/facts remain constant and if Hill is playing for the Chiefs later this season, I'm honestly not sure what I'll do when he's invariably dominating alongside Mahomes again. It'll put fans like myself in a really uncomfortable position. I kinda think of it akin to if the Chiefs moved to LA: would you support them? And I think the answer is 'yes but it wouldn't feel right.' I'm pretty sure I'd still be a Chiefs fan and I don't know how I'd get around cheering for Hill, but I've been to 10+ games each of the last three seasons and have attended all but 3 playoff games since 1995 and I'm sure my fandom would diminish on some level.

That's the truth. And I don't see a great deal of hypocrisy or moral superiority in it at all.
Chris Meck 10:37 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If guys having a good moral compass matters to you..you shouldn't be watching sports, or really anything there are ****ed up people everywhere just some hide it better.
Dude, I don't expect 53 choirboys.

I don't care if they party, I don't care if they get in fights in bars, I don't care if they have 8 baby mommas, I don't care if they smoke pot or do drugs, I don't care if they steal cars, for ****'s sake.

I draw the line at beating women, or raping women, or abusing children.

No women, no children.

sorry if that makes me a goody-two shoes.

If I have to root for that, just to see my favorite jersey win, then I'll find something else to do.

See you all in the other threads.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:38 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Dude, I don't expect 53 choirboys.

I don't care if they party, I don't care if they get in fights in bars, I don't care if they smoke pot or do drugs, I don't care if they steal cars, for ****'s sake.

I draw the line at beating women, or raping women, or abusing children.

No women, no children.

sorry if that makes me a goody-two shoes.

If I have to root for that, just to see my favorite jersey win, then I'll find something else to do.

See you all in the other threads.
Do you watch UFC?
Chris Meck 10:40 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Do you watch UFC?
no.
sedated 10:40 AM 04-29-2019
Doesn't seem to trouble Steeler fans; they seem to love their rapist QB.
The Steelers franchise has given him millions upon millions of dollars since the multiple rape allegations, and jettisoned other star players who Ben hasn't gotten along with (Bell and Brown). The NFL doesn't whisper a word about it.

Jameis Winston settled sexual assault allegations in college AND the NFL, and got a total of a 4 game suspension.
Frazod 10:40 AM 04-29-2019
Probably the biggest piece of shit in sports today is Ryan Braun. He used PEDs, got busted, then deliberately threw the guy who got them for him under the bus and continued to deny his guilt, then got busted for that, but served his suspension and is now back playing for the Brewers like nothing ever happened.

Nobody in Milwaukee seems to care about that.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:43 AM 04-29-2019
Is it possible the Chiefs will wait and see what the NFL decides about Hill before taking action?

“No,” Wyche said. “No, if they find out that is definitely Tyreek Hill on that tape, he’s gone. We saw that with Kareem Hunt. I know Clark Hunt, the owner of the Chiefs. Clark Hunt is very serious about this type of thing. If they do verify that’s him, he’ll be gone.”

A day after the audio was leaked, the Chiefs drafted Georgia wide receiver Mecole Hardman, who had seven catches of 30 yards or more last season.

Wyche believes the Chiefs – even without Hill and Kareem Hunt – would be Super Bowl contenders.

“Yup, because they’ve got Pat Mahomes,” Wyche said. “It’s the same thing we’ve seen teams with great quarterbacks do. They’ve lost receivers before. They’ve lost key players before. Tom Brady, how many receivers and running backs has he gone through? When you’ve got that type of special talent, that type of coaching staff, they can bounce back.
TwistedChief 10:43 AM 04-29-2019
Tell that to the Mets fan who spilled beer on his head yesterday.
nychief 10:45 AM 04-29-2019
Probably the biggest piece of shit in sports today is Ryan Braun. He used PEDs, got busted, then deliberately threw the guy who got them for him under the bus and continued to deny his guilt, then got busted for that, but served his suspension and is now back playing for the Brewers like nothing ever happened.

Did he punch a child?
Mecca 10:47 AM 04-29-2019
I seriously want to know why we have to be the moral high ground franchise while the Steelers and Patriots can win with rapists and murderers.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:47 AM 04-29-2019
This is John Dorsey’s mess. He drafted these players now he gets all the praise in Cleveland meanwhile Clark Hunt and Brett Veach have to deal with this clusterfuck
jd1020 10:49 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I seriously want to know why we have to be the moral high ground franchise while the Steelers and Patriots can win with rapists and murderers.
Go be a fan of those teams if you dont like the way the Chiefs choose to run their business?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:50 AM 04-29-2019
Watch Tyreek go to the Patriots
jd1020 10:51 AM 04-29-2019
It should be perfectly clear that the Chiefs dont believe they have to avoid players with character issues. They are willing to give players a second chance, but once they burn that bridge it's over for them in KC. I dont see the issue with that no matter how talented the player is.
kcpasco 10:52 AM 04-29-2019
Than quit drafting and signing guys with histories if that’s how you want to do business.
Page 96 of 173
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Up