ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 111
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2020 NFL Free Agency Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:39 AM 03-16-2020
Certified Corona free.

Post here. Pertinent free agent signings can still have their own thread. Anyone who replies with a Q, because something is buried in this thread should blah blah AIDS tree.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:41 AM 03-31-2020
Holy shit Laremy Tunsil is wanting $20M AAV. He turned down $18.5M AAV.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 05:46 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Several analysts that get their info from scouts have said that about him. His stock has been falling.

Lol several analysts? Like who? You realize that even if that’s true, there are “several analysts who get their info from scouts” who would disagree? Maybe don’t base your takes solely on what a few talking heads say and do your own homework?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:56 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol several analysts? Like who? You realize that even if that’s true, there are “several analysts who get their info from scouts” who would disagree? Maybe don’t base your takes solely on what a few talking heads say and do your own homework?
Do you listen to podcasts? PFF, PFT, BR, RGR all have similar things.

[Reply]
staylor26 05:59 AM 03-31-2020
Do you listen to podcasts? PFF, PFT, BR, RGR all have similar things.

Yes I do listen to podcasts.

First off, PFF and RGR are two shit sources to use for the draft. I’ve heard some of RGR’s draft takes and they’re pretty bad.

Second, I listen to the stick to football podcast (BR) and those guys love Baun. Matt Miller has him rated slightly lower than Murray.

Daniel Jeremiah, Bucky Brooks, Lance Zierlein, Matt Miller, the guys at Draft Network. Those are the draft guys I respect and value their opinions and none of them has said this about Baun.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:00 AM 03-31-2020
Zack Baun is absolutely a 1st round value
Not a big fan of his to be honest....I saw this take

So like.. do people realize that Zach Baun already came out of the draft in 2018 under the name "Leon Jacobs" and has been a quality hybrid base linebacker as a 7th Rounder for the Jags?

The 1st round conversation on him confuses me to no end.

— Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) March 30, 2020

[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:03 AM 03-31-2020
Have there been any Breeland rumors at all?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:05 AM 03-31-2020
Matt Miller, Daniel Jeremiah are a couple of the names that RGR mentioned as having him rated at or outside the top 50 as an off ball linebacker.

[Reply]
staylor26 06:06 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Not a big fan of his to be honest....I saw this take

That’s just a shit take from a nobody. What is the point in posting that?

Also, what is there not to like about Baun?

He can play off the ball and defend the run and drop back into coverage. He has some serious upside as a pass rusher.

He’s a more explosive/athletic Kyle Van Noy.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:10 AM 03-31-2020
Matt Miller, Daniel Jeremiah are a couple of the names that RGR mentioned as having him rated at or outside the top 50 as an off ball linebacker.

That’s funny seeing as he’s 32 on Matt Miller’s recent rankings that he dropped yesterday (he has him listed as an off the ball LB). Miller has been high on him throughout the process as well.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...mpression=true

Daniel Jeremiah has him 38 in his top 50.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl...3EAEAEA&sr=amp

This is what I mean dude. Stop listening to what that moron says and do your own homework.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:01 AM 03-31-2020
For what we do, I wouldn't like that pick. I'd rather have a pure 4-3 dude that can run sideline to sideline.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:02 AM 03-31-2020
That’s funny seeing as he’s 32 on Matt Miller’s recent rankings that he dropped yesterday (he has him listed as an off the ball LB). Miller has been high on him throughout the process as well.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...mpression=true

Daniel Jeremiah has him 38 in his top 50.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl...3EAEAEA&sr=amp

This is what I mean dude. Stop listening to what that moron says and do your own homework.
That moron was a college coach. He dabbled in scouting and then decided to do analytics. He has been doing that for the last 12 years. I like the dudes love Q&A and most of the other podcast that he does with Chris Clark. Sometimes Clark is annoying.

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:03 AM 03-31-2020
For what we do, I wouldn't like that pick. I'd rather have a pure 4-3 dude that can run sideline to sideline.
This for me too. No conversion/transition types that makes me think of Speaks.

[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:05 AM 03-31-2020
That moron was a college coach. He dabbled in scouting and then decided to do analytics. He has been doing that for the last 12 years. I like the dudes love Q&A and most of the other podcast that he does with Chris Clark. Sometimes Clark is annoying.

If you dabble in coaching and scouting and end up an analysts. I would think it kind of discredits your opinion a little because you clearly didnt make it as a coach or scout.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:08 AM 03-31-2020
He can do just that. He might not be as fast as Murray or Queen, but he certainly is capable of being that guy while also providing a ton of upside as a pass rusher. You clearly need to watch more tape if you think he doesn’t fit.

He’s the perfect LB for a guy like Spags that will take advantage of his versatility.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:09 AM 03-31-2020

I don’t care if he’s a college coach. He’s a moron because he’s spreading misinformation and people like you take it as fact.

I mean I just provided proof that he’s 100% full of shit, unless it’s you that’s speeding that misinformation and he didn’t say that about DJ/Miller not having Baun in their top 50.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 111
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Up