ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 237
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2016/2017 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:22 PM 04-07-2016
Now with 800% more crapshoot!

Roster:

Spoiler!

SCHEDULE

Spoiler!

Notable dates:

Late Night in the Phog
Oct 1 6:30 PM
Allen Fieldhouse
Students enter at 4:30PM, general public at 5:00 PM

Champions Classic:
Nov 15, 2016 - Madison Square Garden. KU vs. Duke

CBE Hall of Fame Classic:
semis & finals at Sprint Center in KC.
Nov 21 - 22 (early games date & time ).

Armed Forces Classic
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickham, Hawai`i: Nov. 11 (ESPN)
Indiana vs. Kansas
Arizona vs. Michigan State

BIG 12/SEC CHALLENGE
Kansas vs. Kentucky
Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
Jan 28, 2017

Let's go get Lucky 13. And a damn National Championship.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:18 AM 01-31-2017
So on this Vick situation, lot's of comments/info/rumors on Phog. Take it with a grain of salt, I guess. There is a lot of speculation that the girl in Vick's deal was the same one that lied about Bragg. She just so happened to be in court yesterday about that lying to the police charge. There is also suggestions that this girl is from the same family that attends a mosque that supports extremists. And supposedly her brother is one of the two attackers that was killed in Texas a couple of years ago trying to kill people in the draw Mohammed contest.

Also, I'll remind everyone of this.
Originally Posted by :
This was posted by a female parent of a ku student on the kc star comment section:

"I'm surprised news outlets are not doing a bit more reporting. several of us old folk have kids who go there and were there when this went down and they're talking nonstop... What the kids say: They were at a party at the DU frat, the girl's a sophomore in the Theta house and was there with several friends. There were dozens of people all around them and many are reporting that Saleeha (the girl) was pushing and hitting on Carlton and he was simply trying to get her off him. They say there was no fall down stairs and no injuries to her. They also say she has called police more than once on other boys that she has gotten into arguments with."

[Reply]
Pablo 10:37 AM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I don't think he follows MU sports anymore. I don't think anyone does.
That's not fair. They've got a hell of a women's softball program. And PGM seems like the wrasslin' type so I'm sure he watches that.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:16 AM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Since this happened in 2015 and there was a punishment the only thing that comes from this is more distraction but that's it. Not sure you can go further when your only case is "likely" which is why this wasn't brought out in the light.

Odd that this comes up though. Someone is fishing and digging. Trying to be Scoopy McScooperson. Lol
I don't buy it. You don't get suspended TWO GAMES for kicking a woman in the head.

If he's not guilty, and it appears he's not guilty. And that was why no punishment was made. Then fine. I don't know everything, but I don't like this one.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:18 PM 01-31-2017
This was from the Bragg incident, and posted before the video came out clearing Bragg.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:53 PM 01-31-2017
Just turned on 810...Kietzman is really worked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 02:56 PM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I don't buy it. You don't get suspended TWO GAMES for kicking a woman in the head.

If he's not guilty, and it appears he's not guilty. And that was why no punishment was made. Then fine. I don't know everything, but I don't like this one.
When no charges were filed you can't really do anything. There has to be more than "likely" which is why this is an odd report. I mean, I "likely" took a crap today. I "likely" ran a red light. I'm not sure what disciplinary action you can take when there's no proof. Weak of the Star to run with this. No charges were filed so you can't do anything. Hopefully he really didn't.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:22 PM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
When no charges were filed you can't really do anything. There has to be more than "likely" which is why this is an odd report. I mean, I "likely" took a crap today. I "likely" ran a red light. I'm not sure what disciplinary action you can take when there's no proof. Weak of the Star to run with this. No charges were filed so you can't do anything. Hopefully he really didn't.
What I'm reading on Phog is that the title IX proceedings are way different than a court of law. They only have to be above 50% sure to convict.
[Reply]
sedated 04:30 PM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Turn him off.

He is like Fox News - people that hate KU listen to get their fill of conspiracy theories they can go home and jerk off to.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:15 PM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't listened to that douchebag in years. Makes it easy not to get upset about his diatribes.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:10 PM 02-01-2017
https://theringer.com/frank-mason-ka...1d1#.fo3gj7erq
[Reply]
sedated 01:08 PM 02-01-2017
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Nice. Love Titus.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:25 PM 02-01-2017
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Don't agree with the "not overwhelmingly ahtletic" part but everything else, fantastic as usual.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:29 PM 02-01-2017
Should be a classic tonight...

Lets go Hawks.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:54 PM 02-01-2017
Looking like OT.
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 07:58 PM 02-01-2017
FUcking Syracuse. Do they always go to OT. Seems like it. MF'ers
[Reply]
Page 95 of 237