ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 208
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:51 AM 03-12-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
Yeah, well, I'm not on PEDs, so I need it :-)
Who's fault is that?! ;-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:29 PM 03-12-2015
Ref test, eh?

Well, I don't know of any exercises that will actively fuck your eyesight up or impair your judgement, so good luck with that.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:12 PM 03-12-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
Ref test, eh?

Well, I don't know of any exercises that will actively fuck your eyesight up or impair your judgement, so good luck with that.
PED's?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:14 PM 03-12-2015
Originally Posted by penguinz:
PED's?
b00m! :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 03-13-2015
My skin appears to be healing time to get back to the gym.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:33 PM 03-13-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:
My skin appears to be healing time to get back to the gym.
That's right, fat boy; get your ass back to the gym!@ :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:10 PM 03-22-2015
what do you guys think of my body

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:42 PM 03-22-2015
Anyone else have bad back acne? I hardly ever get pimples on my face but my back is littered with them..
[Reply]
Silock 08:05 PM 03-22-2015
I think my CNS is fried. I haven't had any stamina in soccer for the past 2 weeks. It just all fell off a damn cliff. I haven't missed on my lifts, but it's a real struggle not to.

I'm going to back off of it early. I'm not done with this cycle, but I'm calling it here. Time for a switch up. Going to lift light for the next few weeks and get back to this program when I recover.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:40 PM 03-22-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Anyone else have bad back acne? I hardly ever get pimples on my face but my back is littered with them..
Not as bad now but was horrible as a teen until I went on accutane. Came back a bit when I got on TRT 7 years after accutane.. I cant think of the name but there is some OTC that was like a 10% solution that seems to dry me out and keep it in check.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 05:47 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
I think my CNS is fried. I haven't had any stamina in soccer for the past 2 weeks. It just all fell off a damn cliff. I haven't missed on my lifts, but it's a real struggle not to.

I'm going to back off of it early. I'm not done with this cycle, but I'm calling it here. Time for a switch up. Going to lift light for the next few weeks and get back to this program when I recover.
Where you sick or had a cold recently? I was sick for a couple days and didnt eat much, when I started training again it was like I never lifted before in my life. 60lb dumbells felt like 120's. Could also be lack of sleep, maybe not enough food? Extra stress in life? This is usually why I limit my cardio when running something like 5/3/1, I just don't want a lot of outside factors playing into recovery. If you haven't missed a lift though, I think your probably ok but its always best to 'listen' to your body.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:26 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Where you sick or had a cold recently? I was sick for a couple days and didnt eat much, when I started training again it was like I never lifted before in my life. 60lb dumbells felt like 120's. Could also be lack of sleep, maybe not enough food? Extra stress in life? This is usually why I limit my cardio when running something like 5/3/1, I just don't want a lot of outside factors playing into recovery. If you haven't missed a lift though, I think your probably ok but its always best to 'listen' to your body.
I swear getting sick sets me further back than missing a month of lifting.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:56 AM 03-23-2015
Anyone else here addicted to Quest bars? These things are so fucking good.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:33 AM 03-23-2015
Anyone else here addicted to Quest bars? These things are so ****ing good.
Yes! I could live off of them.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:27 AM 03-23-2015
Anyone else here addicted to Quest bars? These things are so fucking good.
Yep. Have you tried their protein powder yet? You can use it for baking and it comes with a recipe booklet. Little on the expensive side though.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 208
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Up