luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:18 PM 08-01-2008
Not this shit again
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:19 PM 08-01-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Leading and controlling are not the same, IMO.

That's a confidence issue, my sister is the same way
[Reply]
sedated 01:19 PM 08-01-2008
where the f*ck is gochiefs?

I wanna know what's going on.

the suspense is giving me a woody.
[Reply]
Donger 01:20 PM 08-01-2008
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Not this shit again
You should have written that in green font?
[Reply]
luv 01:20 PM 08-01-2008
Leading and controlling are not the same, IMO.
I see what you mean. I don't mean for him to be in control to the point of total dominance, but he needs to sound as though he's comfortable taking the lead/making the first move.
[Reply]
ilovemichaelsettle 01:21 PM 08-01-2008
well do you really know him? or does he seem fake? there are a lot of fake people out there that just want to get you into bed so say everything and anything to get you there, good luck
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:22 PM 08-01-2008
He'll close it. I have no doubt. I would hope that his self-confidence has improved due to getting in shape and he's quite an intelligent chap. I've never met him, but I don't doubt that he can speak rather well, too.

The question is: will he know what to say (or what not to say)?
I have no doubt that he can make conversation, and spark interest. He's definitely gained a world of confidence in his fitness, which automatically has improved his mental outlook. But, I don't think he's had very much if any physical contact with a female. Like, at all. At 25, that's gotta be pretty tough. Those things don't get easier with time, they get more difficult. I was 17 and it was a nightmare then. Once I got over the hump it was all downhill from there. I couldn't imagine being 25 and dealing with that. Much to GoChiefs situation though would be attributed to his religious upbringing. It's hard escaping from a cult. Just ask him.
[Reply]
Donger 01:23 PM 08-01-2008
Originally Posted by ilovemichaelsettle:
well do you really know him? or does he seem fake? there are a lot of fake people out there that just want to get you into bed so say everything and anything to get you there, good luck
I don't think that GoChiefs wants to get me into bed.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:23 PM 08-01-2008
Check the hall of fame n00b. Welcome to Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
luv 01:23 PM 08-01-2008
Have you been reading the same thing as the rest of us?
[Reply]
Donger 01:24 PM 08-01-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
I see what you mean. I don't mean for him to be in control to the point of total dominance, but he needs to sound as though he's comfortable taking the lead/making the first move.
I understand. My wife is the same way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 08-01-2008
Originally Posted by sedated:
where the f*ck is gochiefs?

I wanna know what's going on.

the suspense is giving me a woody.
I went for a run (produce whore ignored me) and dip in the hotel pond. Washed some clothes.

No responses.
[Reply]
Donger 01:25 PM 08-01-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts:
I have no doubt that he can make conversation, and spark interest. He's definitely gained a world of confidence in his fitness, which automatically has improved his mental outlook. But, I don't think he's had very much if any physical contact with a female. Like, at all. At 25, that's gotta be pretty tough. Those things don't get easier with time, they get more difficult. I was 17 and it was a nightmare then. Once I got over the hump it was all downhill from there. I couldn't imagine being 25 and dealing with that. Much to GoChiefs situation though would be attributed to his religious upbringing. It's hard escaping from a cult. Just ask him.
I think he'll do just fine. I'm sure that he's read enough to know the basics.
[Reply]
Donger 01:25 PM 08-01-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
No responses.
How long has it been since your proposal?
[Reply]
sedated 01:26 PM 08-01-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts:
I don't think he's had very much if any physical contact with a female. Like, at all. At 25, that's gotta be pretty tough. Those things don't get easier with time, they get more difficult. I was 17 and it was a nightmare then.
I'm sure gochiefs has watched enough pron to have some clue about what to do.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 660
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195595 > Last »
Up