ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 114
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
Nickhead 05:24 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
What are you using? I have had outstanding quality with Sigelei and Innokin devices.
i was gonna post pic's of my brand (aussie), then realized it's probably similar to mine. we've worn the batteries out of ours, that is our only complaint. here it's called the bloody ripper.

the wife and i are now four years without tobacco. i believe i may have posted about this in another thread too, not certain
:-)
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 06:59 PM 04-21-2017
I've been outta the loop a little lately. Using a Reuleaux RX200S with an Ijoy Limitless Plus RDTA. Hopped back on the cig train for awhile. Giving it another go now. Have an Avocado 24 in the mail. Digging these RDTA's. Are there any new ones someone can recommend?

EDIT: What's the deal with the regulations now? Did Trump kill it? I've heard all kinds of different things.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:49 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Latest one is a iStick eLeaf with a Nautilus tank. Girl in my riding group has one, said she never has any trouble with it. I figured if a girl can keep it going I should be good. Not.
The Nautilus is a great tank. I've never tried anything by iStick. I've heard that they're shit. If you're looking for something that mimics smoking then get an Innokin VV, set it at 4.2 volts, grab a pack of 1.6 ohm Nautilus coils from here: https://www.vapeshop.com/aspire-naut...ils-pack-of-5/ , use a liquid that's about 18 mgs nic (could be listed as 18 or 1.8) and 70%PG/ 30%VG. Oh and get a tobacco flavored liquid like Roughneck from Mister E Liquid.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:55 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i was gonna post pic's of my brand (aussie), then realized it's probably similar to mine. we've worn the batteries out of ours, that is our only complaint. here it's called the bloody ripper.

the wife and i are now four years without tobacco. i believe i may have posted about this in another thread too, not certain
:-)
Here's the one I got in the mail yesterday to mimic smoking cigs better: http://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-a...pe-starter-kit

It's an Aurora from Vaporessa. Looks like a Zippo lighter:

Opened up:

It is only runs at 12 Watts and has a 1.4 ohm ceramic coil. No buttons, it activates when you use it. Carries 1.2 ml of liquid but it's not a juice hog at that low power. Great for 'smoke' breaks at work. Only about $25.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:58 PM 04-21-2017
Other than that I still use my Sigelei Fuchai 200 Watt and I have a couple of Horizon Tech tanks that work very well with a very broad range of coil types.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:35 PM 04-21-2017
My cousin had a launch party yesterday for VieVaporizer and gave away tons of them. Looked like a decent unit at a great price point for extracts.
[Reply]
Viper400 07:20 AM 04-23-2017
What are you using? I have had outstanding quality with Sigelei and Innokin devices.

I've used the Fuchai for over a year. Never had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
listopencil 06:10 PM 04-23-2017
Originally Posted by Viper400:
I've used the Fuchai for over a year. Never had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 07:13 PM 04-23-2017
Yeah, I upgraded, but my Fuchai was going strong after close to two years.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:20 PM 04-23-2017
Yep. My Fuchai is still kicking. I upgraded to an Smok x-cube ultra, though. Hell, my Sigelei 100W still works. That thing is a tank.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 07:52 PM 04-23-2017
It's definitely the cockroach of mods. I beat the hell out of mine too.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:07 AM 04-24-2017
The Nautilus is a great tank. I've never tried anything by iStick. I've heard that they're shit. If you're looking for something that mimics smoking then get an Innokin VV, set it at 4.2 volts, grab a pack of 1.6 ohm Nautilus coils from here: https://www.vapeshop.com/aspire-naut...ils-pack-of-5/ , use a liquid that's about 18 mgs nic (could be listed as 18 or 1.8) and 70%PG/ 30%VG. Oh and get a tobacco flavored liquid like Roughneck from Mister E Liquid.
The rig Bugeater describes is my exact setup. I've never had a problem with it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:18 AM 04-24-2017
I had two iSticks and on both of them the threads began to wear and the tank started getting wobbly. They were ok while they lasted, but you can get better for the same price.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:30 AM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
The rig Bugeater describes is my exact setup. I've never had a problem with it.
I don't know, never used them, just repeating gossip. I have never had an Innokin or a Sigelei go tits up on me. I have given them to friends/family when I upgraded.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:04 PM 04-29-2017
Here's the one I got in the mail yesterday to mimic smoking cigs better: http://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-a...pe-starter-kit

It's an Aurora from Vaporessa. Looks like a Zippo lighter:

Opened up:

It is only runs at 12 Watts and has a 1.4 ohm ceramic coil. No buttons, it activates when you use it. Carries 1.2 ml of liquid but it's not a juice hog at that low power. Great for 'smoke' breaks at work. Only about $25.
I got this because I have been through a rough period lately (stressful bullshit that I won't go into) and started just straight fiending for cigs. Over time I moved to stronger and stronger mods and got too deep into the cloud chasing because I thought my days of fiending for cigs was over. I have been using it for a week and it has killed my urge to smoke. I am using a 70%PG/30%VG liquid in it that works very well. I just grabbed my bottle of Roughneck from Mister E Liquid at 24 mgs and 100% PG. Diluted it down with VG I keep on hand. The thing goes at 12 watts with a 1.4 ohm resistance coil which puts it at 4.1 volts and a 2.93 amps. I had found that 4.0 to 4.2 volts is the sweet spot to mimic smoking when I used mouth-to-lung devices earlier. It is draw activated and has no controls at all. So basically you are grabbing a Zippo out of your pocket and vaping mouth-to-lung off of a ceramic coil. It's perfect and the flavor is outstanding. It has a small tank (1.2 ml) and a weak battery (650mAh) but at this power level that will get you through a work day of 'smoke breaks' even if you work 12 hour shifts. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a simple, convenient, and fun way to stave off those urges.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 114
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Up