ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 140
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:43 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
Shit. I figured you for a Clorox Bleach kind of guy. :-)

Seriously though, if you could give a **** less about what race he is, then why make a crude remark related to his race? Why didn't you tell him that the feather in his hair makes him look like a douche or some shit like that?
Because feathery hair on a man is pretty sweet, actually. If a man never wore a feathered mullet, he never partied in the eighties.
[Reply]
loochy 08:49 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Because feathery hair on a man is pretty sweet, actually. If a man never wore a feathered mullet, he never partied in the eighties.
Pure awesome.

[Reply]
Saul Good 10:04 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Wow, another DC Right Wing Extremists v. Frankie pile-on thread. Apparently the other 150 just weren't enough. :-)
You called it. Pants is a big righty. And the guy with the avatar that implies that Christians are bigoted assholes? Extreme right winger.

You cracked another case. Do you prefer Matlock, Columbo, or Jake and the Fat Man?
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 10:16 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Tell me something, which one of Frankie's nuts do you prefer to dangle from - the left or the right?

Oh, silly question. The right one, of course!
everyone knows left is wrong and right is right. If you dangle from the left you are clearly gay.
[Reply]
loochy 10:17 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
You called it. Pants is a big righty. And the guy with the avatar that implies that Christians are bigoted assholes? Extreme right winger.

You cracked another case. Do you prefer Matlock, Columbo, or Jake and the Fat Man?

I think I'll take Matlock. It has zippy and fun theme music.

Actually, I think Simon & Simon beats them all.

[Reply]
Frankie 10:25 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
To be fair, I never actually called her that.
Nice that you can be fair to yourself. You did not type the exact word, but that was the essence of your "joke" was it not?
[Reply]
Saul Good 10:26 AM 08-09-2011
I would have pegged you for a McMillan & Wife fan.
[Reply]
tooge 10:27 AM 08-09-2011
It's prom night and this thread is the big white headed zit popping up on the front of my forehead. I just want it to go away.
[Reply]
Frankie 10:27 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by H5N1:
dude, really? there's a 12 year old who posts on here who flips me shit better than you do.
Let me guess. He outwits your ass all over the conversation and then you become brave behind the keyboard at your mommy's basement and call his mother a whore. That's the extent of your wit anyway.
[Reply]
Donger 10:28 AM 08-09-2011
:-)
[Reply]
Pants 10:28 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Nice that you can be fair to yourself. You did not type the exact word, but that was the essence of your "joke" was it not?
Frankie, the internet is a very confusing place. It's especially confusing to someone with limited intellect (read: you) so you should probably heed Dartgod's advice and just stay away from it.
[Reply]
Frankie 10:29 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
Your signature is awesome! Hypocrite much?
:-)

I was gonna point that out a few times, but I wanted to stay on topic with him. Thanks for noticing.
[Reply]
Saul Good 10:30 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by tooge:
It's prom night and this thread is the big white headed zit popping up on the front of my forehead. I just want it to go away.
If you keep picking at it, it won't heal.
[Reply]
Frankie 10:33 AM 08-09-2011
what's my signature? I really don't remember... I put it up years ago and failed to give a shit about it ever since.

(and keep in mind, the server randomly switched some people's signatures up a year or so ago)
Folks, this important member of the CP is too busy calling 87 year old women whores in his own mom's basement to notice anything else. Obviousness be damned. Or, maybe he is just too dumb to notice.

I marked all of the above. :-)
[Reply]
Frankie 10:34 AM 08-09-2011
oh yeah... the narrow-minded bigoted asshole.

I should point out... I use this board as a means of escapism, and in no way does my board persona reflect who I am in any way. am I an asshole? absolutely. that's about the only parallel. not bigoted, not narrow minded... you'd not even recognize my personality off of the board, really.
Desperate flailing warning. Step back everybody. :-)
[Reply]
Page 95 of 140
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Up