ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 173
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
notorious 10:23 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm checking out of the Hill threads. Some of you guys make me nauseous. I don't understand rooting for a jersey, no matter what.

Some things are more important than football. They don't have to be all choirboys, but some things are just...no, man. I can't get behind it.

And if he goes somewhere else, I'll cry foul about the NFL, but you know what? You still do what's right, and sometimes you get ****ed doing the right thing. You still do the right thing.

I don't want to argue with anyone about it, I don't care.

Just no.
That's fine too, CM. It's not like either side is right or wrong. It's a fucked situation.

I would be fine if the cut Hill right now....I just don't want the NFL to fuck us in the ass again. He better not see the field for at least 2 years.
Pasta Little Brioni 10:24 AM 04-29-2019
Stop watching the NFL then. It's filled with players...some worse than Reek...some in the fucking Hall of Fame.
Pasta Little Brioni 10:25 AM 04-29-2019
We've seen murderers and rapists as heroes for certain franchises.
notorious 10:27 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
We've seen murderers and rapists as heroes for certain franchises.
It's so fucked it's joked about.
Frazod 10:27 AM 04-29-2019
I'm checking out of the Hill threads. Some of you guys make me nauseous. I don't understand rooting for a jersey, no matter what.

Some things are more important than football. They don't have to be all choirboys, but some things are just...no, man. I can't get behind it.

And if he goes somewhere else, I'll cry foul about the NFL, but you know what? You still do what's right, and sometimes you get ****ed doing the right thing. You still do the right thing.

You don't get to want to keep Tyreek Hill and say a damned thing about the Raiders or their fanbase being scumbags. You have ceded the right to any sort of moral high ground.

Just no.
Doesn't seem to trouble Steeler fans; they seem to love their rapist QB. Cheating to win doesn't seem to trouble Donx and Patriot fans. I don't recall seeing any Ram fans bemoaning getting gifted a Super Bowl appearance as a result of one of the most egregious noncalls in sports history.

They all seem fine with it. No asterisks carved into the Lombardi trophies, either. Unless maybe they're on the bottom where nobody can see them.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:28 AM 04-29-2019

Thoughtful piece here by @linzsports on what the Chiefs and NFL owe Tyreek Hill and why cutting him isn’t necessarily the best answer. https://t.co/yFSdP9M8Fm

— Nancy Armour (@nrarmour) April 29, 2019

Chris Meck 10:29 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Doesn't seem to trouble Steeler fans; they seem to love their rapist QB. Cheating to win doesn't seem to trouble Donx and Patriot fans. I don't recall seeing any Ram fans bemoaning getting gifted a Super Bowl appearance as a result of one of the most egregious noncalls in sports history.

They all seem fine with it. No asterisks carved into the Lombardi trophies, either. Unless maybe they're on the bottom where nobody can see them.
Well, good for them.

Not for me. I'm not willing to accept that morally. If that's what it takes, then I'm out.
notorious 10:30 AM 04-29-2019
Well, good for them.

Not for me. I'm not willing to accept that morally. If that's what it takes, then I'm out.
I respect this.

I don't respect the guys who say we are scum only to cheer for the scumbags for their team.
Frazod 10:31 AM 04-29-2019
Well, good for them.

Mecca 10:32 AM 04-29-2019

You don't get to want to keep Tyreek Hill and say a damned thing about the Raiders or their fanbase being scumbags. You have ceded the right to any sort of moral high ground.

Just no.
I don't say anything about the Raiders or any other team, I accepted a long time ago every team has shitheads.
notorious 10:33 AM 04-29-2019
The only way I come out of the completely satisfied is if Hill is proven guilty (I think he is), and he never plays another down.

I won't be ecstatic watching him play for the Chiefs, but I will downright irate if he plays for someone else.

He just need to be done. Period.

If he is proven innocent, everything is off the table. Welcome back with open arms.
Pasta Little Brioni 10:33 AM 04-29-2019
I'm sure the Jehovah's Football Alliance would be thrilling...
Mecca 10:33 AM 04-29-2019
If guys having a good moral compass matters to you..you shouldn't be watching sports, or really anything there are fucked up people everywhere just some hide it better.
Sassy Squatch 10:33 AM 04-29-2019
Just doesn't really matter to me if he's cut now. Chiefs seem to be preparing for life without Hill, and whether he's gone this season or next he's not in our long term plans, at least that's how it appears to me.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:35 AM 04-29-2019
I wonder who here says Hill did is wrong but still watches UFC after Dana White let Greg Hardy in the league
Page 95 of 173
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Up