ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 158
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:41 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No but their players like Barrett are still top 10. That guy had 19.5 sacks in his first year as a starter and then followed it up with 8 in 15 games this year.

I swear some of you guys act like they aren’t any good when they were 4th in sacks this year.

I trust Andy to figure it out but that doesn’t mean that we should just ignore a mostly backup OL against a top 5 pass rushing unit.
White was their #2 in sacks with 9.
[Reply]
In58men 01:42 PM 02-03-2021
Thunderstorms in the forecast for Sunday, 70% chance of rain.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:42 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Defense won’t let those dumb cannons fire anyways.
Plug 'em.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:42 PM 02-03-2021
No but their players like Barrett are still top 10. That guy had 19.5 sacks in his first year as a starter and then followed it up with 8 in 15 games this year.

I swear some of you guys act like they aren’t any good when they were 4th in sacks this year.

I trust Andy to figure it out but that doesn’t mean that we should just ignore a mostly backup OL against a top 5 pass rushing unit.
They have two top 20ish rushers in Barrett and JPP.

But a lot of their sacks as a team come from being a blitz-heavy defense.

White had 9 sacks for them. Unless they foolishly blitz again, it's going to take away some of what they're good at re: pressuring the passer.

DL to DL, there's a sizable gap (20% of production) between the 49ers DL last year and the Bucs this year.,
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:46 PM 02-03-2021
And I’m not saying their defensive line sucks. It’s just not the 49ers from last year. Not by any means. They blitz a ton and that’s how they get their sacks.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:47 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Thunderstorms in the forecast for Sunday, 70% chance of rain.
In the am. Should be clear by game time
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:48 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Vita is pretty good. I dunno man, it's pretty good.
Vea is the one outlier because he wasn’t in the game last time. He’s good but we don’t know how he’ll be. Having Wiz in there at RG should help.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:49 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Nice revisionist history. Brady had an ankle injury as well in that game but neither injury appeared to have a real impact given that Brady moved okay in the pocket and Warner threw the ball very well when he had time to throw.

Why did Rams lose? 3 turnovers to 0 and at least some of the turnovers really costly.

Warner made the mistake of a pick 6 that Ty Law took the house on a play when he faced lots of pressure. That pick had nothing to do with finger injury. It had a lot to do with Warner just trying to avoid the sack and make a play.

Proehl fumbled the ball after a rather routine catch over the middle and hard hit. That play had nothing to do with Warner's finger injury.

Rams missed long FG. They did lose by 3 points.

Torry Holt stumbled after breaking away from legal press coverage at line of scrimmage leading to an interception on a well thrown short pass. That play had nothing to do with finger injury. Warner's receiver just stumbled.

Kurt Warner actually had a very good day throwing the ball. He was very accurate but Patriots defense did just enough to slow down their attack.

I am not denying that the Rams were the better team that year. They deserved to be the favorite but perhaps just an 10 point favorites instead of 14 point favorite.

Patriots knew that Rams had 2 really good receivers and Faulk so they tried to shorten the game and force the Rams into mistakes and it worked.
you are either obtuse or stupid, maybe both...

Why do you think they had those turnovers... Kurt W broke a finger on his throwing hand and could barely take the snap cleanly let along be as accurate as he had been all year and they still almost won...

Start a separate thread for your Brady ball gargling...
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:50 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
you are either obtuse or stupid, maybe both...

Why do you think they had those turnovers... Kurt W broke a finger on his throwing hand and could barely take the snap cleanly let along be as accurate as he had been all year and they still almost won...
Stop responding to this dipshit and get this argument out of here.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:57 PM 02-03-2021

r
Kind of like the year KC was first in sacks?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:57 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Vita is pretty good. I dunno man, it's pretty good.
Yea it’s pretty good.

The 49ers were great.

There’s a clear difference and anybody that has a clue can fucking see it.
[Reply]
Danguardace 01:59 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Kind of like the year KC was first in sacks?
Good point
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:59 PM 02-03-2021
The 49ers defense last season was putting up near-historic numbers.

The Bucs have some players in their front 7, but the 9ers DL was better and their secondary was vastly superior. The only advantage this Bucs defense has is in David and White.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:01 PM 02-03-2021
The biggest problem for the Bucs is that their back half isn't healthy.

They're not great to begin with and Whitehead and Winfield are nursing injuries (so is David, FWIW).

That pass rush is very good but it's not gonna matter if they can't cover anybody.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:03 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The 49ers defense last season was putting up near-historic numbers.

The Bucs have some players in their front 7, but the 9ers DL was better and their secondary was vastly superior. The only advantage this Bucs defense has is in David and White.
And David might not be 100%
[Reply]
Page 94 of 158
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Up