ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 114
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:21 PM 12-06-2015
I decided to pull the trigger on a PS4 today. The 1TB COD:BO3 edition for $379.

Not the best deal ever but I'll just hold onto it for a bit and see if anything better comes up.
[Reply]
DaveNull 09:48 PM 12-06-2015
You should easily get $379 of fun out of that rig in the next year. I know I have with mine.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:08 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by DaveNull:
You should easily get $379 of fun out of that rig in the next year. I know I have with mine.
Yeah, I'm in the process of setting mine up now. I just said fuck it. Worst comes to worst, I'm out $400 for something I don't really want that much.

Now that I have this I want to knock out some of these 1-player games I was missing out on. Assassin's Creed: Unity, Batman: Arkham Knight, Tomb Raider, the Uncharteds. I also want to get Madden.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:16 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, I'm in the process of setting mine up now. I just said fuck it. Worst comes to worst, I'm out $400 for something I don't really want that much.

Now that I have this I want to knock out some of these 1-player games I was missing out on. Assassin's Creed: Unity, Batman: Arkham Knight, Tomb Raider, the Uncharteds. I also want to get Madden.
Take my advice here. Skip Unity and pick up Syndicate. You won't be disappointed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:54 AM 12-07-2015
Skip Madden while you're at it.
[Reply]
O.city 11:15 AM 12-07-2015
Gonna have to upgrade to a 4 I guess, don't have alot of time to play right now with the kids, but hoping to in the next bit.

Worth it?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:46 AM 12-07-2015
I have to have a football game. Honestly, give me a FPS and a football game and that's really all I need. I play pretty much exclusively multiplayer so those games can hold me down for an entire year until the newer editions come out.

I like to wait for significant price drops on single player games unless they have legit replay value like Skyrim.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:47 AM 12-07-2015
I have to have a football game. Honestly, give me a FPS and a football game and that's really all I need. I play pretty much exclusively multiplayer so those games can hold me down for an entire year until the newer editions come out.

I like to wait for significant price drops on single player games unless they have legit replay value like Skyrim.
I used to be the same way but Madden is complete shit and they stopped making NCAA. I've gotten by without a football game for over 2 years now. Go pick up the last NCAA game.....I believe it was 2014.....and just play that one for a while. Gameplay was actually good back then.
[Reply]
GoShox 12:24 PM 12-07-2015
I actually liked Madden this year but I seem to be in the minority. The online Draft Champions ladder also seems interesting.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:59 PM 12-09-2015
Apparently there's a Final Fantasy VII port on PS4.

Anyone played it? I'm really contemplating getting it.
[Reply]
DaveNull 09:20 PM 12-09-2015
I got mine this week last year and was in the same boat. I got Madden for $20 on Super Bowl Weekend when they put it on sale. I held out for a long time for a FPS and just now picked up Destiny when it was on sale a couple weeks ago. It's a tremendous FPS.

Batman is also really good, but has got to be close to getting a price drop. Honestly though Metal Gear has been more fun that Batman.
[Reply]
DaveNull 09:21 PM 12-09-2015
Apparently there's a Final Fantasy VII port on PS4.

Anyone played it? I'm really contemplating getting it.
Its a port of the PC version. It's worth holding out for the real remake that they are working on. If you need a time suck, play Fallout.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:33 PM 12-09-2015
Sucks that FFVII Remake is going to be released in parts instead of all at once. I'm probably going to pass on it until they release all of it in a collection or something. Maybe I'll get the Final Fantasy VII Remake Remastered Edition on PS5 :-)
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 02:22 AM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Skip Madden while you're at it.
Maddens incredible this year. The last patch made it Madden 16.5. Best football game ever, and it's not close.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:54 AM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by DaveNull:
I got mine this week last year and was in the same boat. I got Madden for $20 on Super Bowl Weekend when they put it on sale. I held out for a long time for a FPS and just now picked up Destiny when it was on sale a couple weeks ago. It's a tremendous FPS.

Batman is also really good, but has got to be close to getting a price drop. Honestly though Metal Gear has been more fun that Batman.

I found MGS for $24.99 recently on some deal site. I've never actually played a MGS game and a coworker said he thought the game was kind of boring so my interest in it is next to none.

The list of games I really want to play is: The Last of Us, The Witcher 3, Shadow of Mordor, Dying Light, Arkham Knight and the Uncharteds.

I think I'm going to watch Until Dawn on YouTube. I actually started it earlier after watching the Honest Trailer and it piqued my interest. I'll finish it sometime in the near future.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 114
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104 > Last »
Up