ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 173
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
The Franchise 09:43 AM 04-29-2019
Big Ben is a rapist and literally no one fucking bats an eye.
Jerm 09:45 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah that is weird...
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:47 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Because that tactic worked out so well the first time.
You run your business, I'll run mine. :-)
notorious 10:01 AM 04-29-2019
There is a vast difference between ethics in a sales field and ethics with somebody hired to blow shit up.
jettio 10:02 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
This the bed the Chiefs have made. This is their own fault. Is it worth sticking it out with him and stomaching the ensuing backlash that will occur just because you don't want him to play for another team in a year (this assumes no criminal prosecution)?
Backlash? With Mahomes, Reid and Veach, the Chiefs are going to be the biggest NFL Draw for the next dozen years.
notorious 10:04 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Probably not.....I admit my moral compass for sports is basically gone. To me if you aren't in jail then you can play.

50 years of futility makes me not give a shit as long as they win before I die.
I don't give a shit, either. If Lucifer was on this team and helped us win SB's I don't care.

It doesn't make us bad people or morally compromised. We don't know anyone involved personally, and they don't have any effect on my life.

What boils my blood is opposing fans talking down on us like we are scum. Look at your own teams and get back to me. :-)
Mecca 10:08 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I don't give a shit, either. If Lucifer was on this team and helped us win SB's I don't care.

It doesn't make us bad people or morally compromised. We don't know anyone involved personally, and they don't have any effect on my life.
I've always said the players are not my friends. I don't care if Tyreek is a shitbag cause guess what, he isn't coming over for dinner. We don't hang out, we aren't buds, his relationship with me starts and stops with how good he is on the football field, that is it.
staylor26 10:08 AM 04-29-2019
Of course when we have a championship caliber team and potential dynasty it’s when guys don’t get away with shit anymore and there’s this outrage culture.
jd1020 10:11 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I've always said the players are not my friends. I don't care if Tyreek is a shitbag cause guess what, he isn't coming over for dinner. We don't hang out, we aren't buds, his relationship with me starts and stops with how good he is on the football field, that is it.
And if Hill is going to put himself in situations that keep him off the field then fuck him. Next man up.

Hill has been in the league for 3 years. How many teams had him on their roster and hoisted the Lombardi trophy in those 3 years?
TwistedChief 10:15 AM 04-29-2019
He was never convicted in a criminal court of law. Hill has been. It's a bit different.
notorious 10:16 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He was never convicted in a criminal court of law. Hill has been. It's a bit different.
If only Hill was a millionaire like Ben at the time.
Frazod 10:16 AM 04-29-2019
So I wonder, how many of you morally superior types will take a stand against us (as Kiimosabi so eloquently described me in a neg rep comment) terrible people and hillbilly dumbfucks - and not root for the Chiefs if Hill continues to play for them?

Put your money where your mouths are, kids. And if you would be so kind, also pass along your new team of choice, so none of us dumbfucks will be confused by it later.

I guess it can't be the Browns!
notorious 10:17 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
So I wonder, how many of you morally superior types will take a stand against us (as Kiimosabi so eloquently described me in a neg rep comment) terrible people and hillbilly dumb****s - and not root for the Chiefs if Hill continues to play for them?

Put your money where your mouths are, kids. And if you would be so kind, always pass along your new team of choice, so none of us dumb****s will be confused by it later.

I guess it can't be the Browns!
Can't be any team, Fraz. They will need to give up football as a whole.

Give up on college, too. The shit that players have done and gotten away with.....
notorious 10:20 AM 04-29-2019
Fuck it, maybe we should embrace it. We cheer for scumbags.

It will be groundbreaking. The first honest NFL fanbase.
Chris Meck 10:21 AM 04-29-2019
I'm checking out of the Hill threads. Some of you guys make me nauseous. I don't understand rooting for a jersey, no matter what.

Some things are more important than football. They don't have to be all choirboys, but some things are just...no, man. I can't get behind it.

And if he goes somewhere else, I'll cry foul about the NFL, but you know what? You still do what's right, and sometimes you get ****ed doing the right thing. You still do the right thing.

I don't want to argue with anyone about it, I don't care.

You don't get to want to keep Tyreek Hill and say a damned thing about the Raiders or their fanbase being scumbags. You have ceded the right to any sort of moral high ground.

Just no.
Page 94 of 173
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Up