ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 96
« First < 44849091929394 9596 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Kiimo 01:22 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I got chewed out by many here when I posted against the pick on draft day and THIS was precisely the reason why. McConkey who I wanted the Chiefs to draft has been a stud for the Chargers in OTAs. Sometimes, the risk is not worth the reward. Sometimes, the smart thing to do is draft the safe player.

Remember when Ladd McConkey hurt his back and it lingered for the entire season?

Remember when Xavier Worthy's only injury in three years was a broken hand?

You got chewed out because your opinions are dumb and wrong
[Reply]
Smed1065 01:27 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
X Worthy > T Hill

Calling it lol
We hope so but dang......LOL
[Reply]
staylor26 01:30 PM 06-11-2024
Hate to say I told you so but that's the risk you get in drafting a skinny receiver. To be out all this time over a hamstring issue when they haven't practiced in pads yet, that is concerning. I know Worthy stayed relatively healthy in college but the NFL is a different beast. Has to be more here that we don't know.
Fucking idiot.
[Reply]
xztop123 01:38 PM 06-11-2024
How the hell did we draft Dexter mcclusyer at worthy’s size and he ran a 4.6 40
Lmfao
[Reply]
staylor26 01:42 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by xztop123:
How the hell did we draft Dexter mcclusyer at worthy’s size and he ran a 4.6 40
Lmfao
Do you have literally anything to add to the discussion aside from Worthy's size?

Worthless moron.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:59 PM 06-11-2024
I got chewed out by many here when I posted against the pick on draft day and THIS was precisely the reason why. McConkey who I wanted the Chiefs to draft has been a stud for the Chargers in OTAs. Sometimes, the risk is not worth the reward. Sometimes, the smart thing to do is draft the safe player.
How exactly is someone a "stud" in OTAs. First of all you are lying. Haven’t heard anything LEGIT say that. 2nd...it means jack shit how he looked in shorts. Why do I have to tell you guys this EVERY year.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:00 PM 06-11-2024
OTA results are in. CHARGERS WIN CHARGERS WIN!
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:00 PM 06-11-2024
Same bitchmade punks responding like on draft day. Enjoy your hamstring stud.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:01 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Do you have literally anything to add to the discussion aside from Worthy's size?

Worthless moron.
The same dude was obsessed with his own small chin :-) seems fixated on little things
[Reply]
staylor26 02:01 PM 06-11-2024
Even with his hammy, McConkey has a worse injury history, dipshit.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:11 PM 06-11-2024
Hate to say I told you so but that's the risk you get in drafting a skinny receiver. To be out all this time over a hamstring issue when they haven't practiced in pads yet, that is concerning. I know Worthy stayed relatively healthy in college but the NFL is a different beast. Has to be more here that we don't know.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:20 PM 06-11-2024
Proof that Ladd has been a stud? Still waiting...
[Reply]
Jerm 02:35 PM 06-11-2024
I can see from the past couple of pages that the stupid, brain dead moronic dumb as fuck takes can't even wait until training camp....yay....

StUd In OtAs....JFC...how stupid can you be lol.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:37 PM 06-11-2024
What a stupid fucking comment...are you really gonna be a crybaby all year long because the Chiefs didn't take your precious Ladd McConkey?
[Reply]
New World Order 02:37 PM 06-11-2024
Rice dropped some passes in preseason and he's probably the best rookie WR this franchise has ever had.

People need to chill.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 96
« First < 44849091929394 9596 >
Up