Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
jettio 08:29 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

This proves that there are assholes that do not deserve a voice in this world. Marshall didnt make the call.
There is a mismatch between the caption and the video about whether Gabby Marshall even minds deleting her social media.

Caption by this Scott Reister makes it like this poor thing is knocked off balance by mean remarks and that deleting social media is like getting her tubes tied or something.

Seems like she is well adjusted enough to delete social media and get on with what is important. And not really have it bother her.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:32 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
There is UFL football tomorrow to watch.
There's a barn burner in StL right now.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:38 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
There's a barn burner in StL right now.
Great game.

Haymakers by both teams.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:42 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by jettio:
There is a mismatch between the caption and the video about whether Gabby Marshall even minds deleting her social media.

Caption by this Scott Reister makes it like this poor thing is knocked off balance by mean remarks and that deleting social media is like getting her tubes tied or something.

Seems like she is well adjusted enough to delete social media and get on with what is important. And not really have it bother her.
I assume locking down or deleting social media means the paid adds stop?

After the Iowa/Uconn game she had a paid product placement add on her tiktok. Maybe it doesn't add up to much, I don't know, but that loss probably sucks for a non star non OF athlete with limited options.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:55 PM 04-06-2024
Can we end this and focus on beating SC?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BWillie 11:25 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Guys... C'mon. It's a foul.

Everything can be a foul. It just isnt USUALLY a foul. Especially in past history of these moments.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:25 AM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Everything can be a foul. It just isnt USUALLY a foul. Especially in past history of these moments.
But this absolutely was a foul, and absolutely should have been called.

Paige is my favorite player, and I still believe the foul should have been called.

She slides, and while sliding over, extends her arms outside of the framework of her body, and then kind gives a shove for good measure.

It was a foul.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:59 AM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
She slides, and while sliding over, extends her arms outside of the framework of her body, and then kind gives a shove for good measure.
I'm so HOT right now...
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:01 AM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Can we end this and focus on beating SC?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Wish we could, but ain't gonna happen bro.

Stulke is going to look like an oompa loompa under the basket with that tall drink of water.
[Reply]
mdstu 05:39 AM 04-07-2024
Kevin Seitzer > Josh Donaldson
Pavol Demitra > Mats Sundin
Caitlin Clark > Vince Carter
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:45 AM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
But this absolutely was a foul, and absolutely should have been called.

Paige is my favorite player, and I still believe the foul should have been called.

It was a foul.
I’m a fan. Gotta respect Paige and her class not whining about it. She gave a very mahomes like response. Yeah the more I see it, while I don’t think it normally gets called, it was a foul and it probably is on Paige to not come off the screen so wide. She will have a better shot next year with a complete supporting cast so it’ll be fun to watch caitlin go for one last run
[Reply]
threebag 09:53 AM 04-07-2024
Hopefully it’s a good game tonight
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:55 AM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by threebag:
Hopefully it’s a good game tonight
This afternoon.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:07 AM 04-07-2024
FOUL

Would love for college coaches to weigh in here!
Im so confused on this debate. This is a textbook moving screen
Isnt the real debate whether you call it or not at that point in the game? If they dont call & UConn scores is that right?
Sick of the narrative it’s rigged for iowa pic.twitter.com/3IHfdKikPN

— Kristi Dini (@Coach_KDini) April 6, 2024

[Reply]
Kiimo 10:20 AM 04-07-2024
It's clearly a foul, it was a point of emphasis for the refs this season and they called it earlier in the game and anyone pulling out the ol "you don't call that in that situation" has not thought through their hot take which is easily refuted.

It's not a fun way to end the game but maybe don't take a gigantic step and check a player with your elbows and knee and jack them in the face if you want a fun ending.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 140
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104 > Last »
Up