ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 163
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:19 AM 04-25-2019
Code:
b
Originally Posted by TEX:
I know, right? Pretty funny that he and others think that they are. And the deal is, the more posts they have, the more they're convinced. :-)
:-) it's a joke man. They know absolutely nothing more than the rest if us.
[Reply]
kepp 09:19 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I thought about that as well. DA I think crossed the line with his remarks. He basicly said the boy was injured and one of the parents did it. Then says the records will be sealed. He sure made it public knowledge. Those remarks affect Hills life a lot. He should sue their ass.
Absolutely. The DA can't decline to press charges, then defame, and not have consequences.
[Reply]
notorious 09:19 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Why should he get suspended at this point? That's a bullshit statement unless they can prove he did it or lied about something ...
I agree.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:20 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I believe Hill is cooperating with the NFL. His 100 mil dollar deal himges on his cooperation. He’s innocent and has nothing to hide. Still believe the parents are the ones at fault here
Wait, wut.
[Reply]
digger 09:20 AM 04-25-2019
Why should he get suspended at this point? That's a bullshit statement unless they can prove he did it or lied about something ...
because feeling...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:20 AM 04-25-2019
Rapoport said NFL was I’ll not make a decision on Hill till the CPS investigation concludes along with the Chiefs extending him. Basically if CPS finds no wrongdoing, Hill will be a Chief for life and no suspension
[Reply]
jd1020 09:21 AM 04-25-2019
I thought about that as well. DA I think crossed the line with his remarks. He basicly said the boy was injured and one of the parents did it. Then says the records will be sealed. He sure made it public knowledge. Those remarks affect Hills life a lot. He should sue their ass.
He did not basically say one of the parents did it. There were "other" names listed on the complaint. He said he has reason to believe a crime had been committed and that he cant bring charges to anyone. That doesnt mean he believes Hill or his wife did the deed but you can assume that the whole truth isnt being told about how the boy was injured.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:24 AM 04-25-2019
Well if he gets half a season he will be ready to go for a playoff push. I am just afraid we will be out of the playoffs by then.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:25 AM 04-25-2019
Hill will not be suspended if CPS found that the child is safe to live with Tyreek
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:25 AM 04-25-2019
A prerequisite for proving they made defamatory statements about him would be proving that the statements are false. That would require bringing the sealed information into the case to prove that no crime was committed. Do you think that would be productive for the Hill camp?
[Reply]
Hydrae 09:26 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
He did not basically say one of the parents did it. There were "other" names listed on the complaint. He said he has reason to believe a crime had been committed and that he cant bring charges to anyone. That doesnt mean he believes Hill or his wife did the deed but you can assume that the whole truth isnt being told about how the boy was injured.
I do find some of the timing interesting. We know there was a broken arm in January from a picture of him in a cast. But the 2 complaints that were filed were both in early March. I would expect that the cast was off by then so something else must have occurred to generate those complaints. As to what that may have been, we have no idea.

I honestly do not think this is directly due to anything Tyreek did. I think it was someone else in the picture whether Crystal or her parents, or someone else. I expect that what this will mean in the long run is that Tyreek and Crystal (I hope I am spelling that right!) will need to go through some parenting classes and DCS will have regular check up visits for 6 months to a year. As long as all of that goes well this will be over.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:27 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
A prerequisite for proving they made defamatory statements about him would be proving that the statements are false. That would require bringing the sealed information into the case to prove that no crime was committed. Do you think that would be productive for the Hill camp?
He could probably nab Florio.
[Reply]
TEX 09:27 AM 04-25-2019
Keep telling yourself that
Are you for real, man? You've done NOTHING but judge. Meanwhile, srvy has kept an open mind, has demonstrated that he's not easily swayed by heresay and doesn't want to conclude anything until all the facts are in. You're way off on this one.
[Reply]
srvy 09:27 AM 04-25-2019
Keep telling yourself that
So you are the Judge and Jury here?

I have never once in any these thread on this Tyreek matter made any judgement whatsoever. I stated I would wait as soon as the facts came out. The facts are No Charges!

You on the other hand have been all over the map and tried and convicted long ago. You tend to pretend you're above us all on morality.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:29 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I do find some of the timing interesting. We know there was a broken arm in January from a picture of him in a cast. But the 2 complaints that were filed were both in early March. I would expect that the cast was off by then so something else must have occurred to generate those complaints. As to what that may have been, we have no idea.
There were multiple police calls to the house and there were injuries on another occasion besides the broken arm.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 163
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Up