ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 244
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:46 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You promised us you were going to leave
That bird is a liar!

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:48 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
Where to start? The beloved team owner who brought everyone in the building cookies and walked the tailgates like a commoner went into cardiac arrest and hasn’t been seen since. The tight ends brother died. A teammate died on the field and was resuscitated. The city of Buffalo had a racially motivated mass shooting.

It was one thing after another.
WTF does that have to do with the Bills choking?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 06:53 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by JustDíqLix:
The tight ends brother died. A teammate died on the field and was resuscitated..
you guys should probably walk off the field late in the season with playoff seeding on the line, again

I mean

life isn't fair so why play?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:10 PM 10-04-2023
lol "no one noticed the bills are good"

The bills were great last September too
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 04:47 PM 10-05-2023
Tyreek Hill before the game

“I just feel like it’s not any different from any away game… I feel like the fan base is just like any other fan base. So it’s gonna be just like a normal environment, you know, to us.”

Tyreek Hill after the game

“It was so loud I could barely hear Tua the first play of the game. That caused a lot of miscommunication of the offensive side of the ball. Their fans made it so hard for us to hear the play call. You know how I like do motion, and I almost can time it. I can hear the center, or I can hear Tua. I couldn't even tell like when the ball was snapped at times. That's how loud their fans was."
[Reply]
DRM08 04:55 PM 10-05-2023

“I just feel like it’s not any different from any away game… I feel like the fan base is just like any other fan base. So it’s gonna be just like a normal environment, you know, to us.”

“It was so loud I could barely hear Tua the first play of the game. That caused a lot of miscommunication of the offensive side of the ball. Their fans made it so hard for us to hear the play call. You know how I like do motion, and I almost can time it. I can hear the center, or I can hear Tua. I couldn't even tell like when the ball was snapped at times. That's how loud their fans was."
That's funny.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:10 PM 10-05-2023
Von Miller is more conscious of his old man stink, than ever
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:11 PM 10-05-2023

Tyreek has ruined the Bills dreams twice and scored again in Buffalo last season. Mocking him now after the damage he's done to Buffalo already doesn't mean anything :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:32 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lol "no one noticed the bills are good"

The bills were great last September too
I agree.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:28 PM 10-05-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
Well guess you won't see it here. Stay down bitch.
[Reply]
Seanathon 09:42 AM 10-06-2023
The only reason "the 13 seconds game" was a game was because Gabriel Davis was "High school open" the entire game. 4 TDs, 200+ yards. It wasn't miracle precision throws, it was blown coverage. Josh made amazing time in the pocket and wonderful scrambles, and I'm not taking away from what he did. But to pretend like that wasn't the equivalent of "press A to pass" when you see a wide open Davis is silly.
2020 AFC Championship was a blowout.
The Bills/Bengals playoff loss was embarrassing.
We know exactly what that feels like in KC. That was us in the 90s. We just couldn't get over the hump. I wouldn't exactly describe our 90s era as golden. It was fun in the Regular season and we were proud, but we choked and lost in the playoffs. We've seen this movie before and wrote the paper on what it feels like.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:43 AM 10-06-2023
well this should be interesting

The #Bills listed pass-rusher Von Miller (knee) as questionable, though Miller told reporters in London, "I think it’s a safe bet that I’ll be out there.”

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 6, 2023

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:07 AM 10-06-2023
Von Miller is the brokest dick in England since Neville Chamberlain.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:21 AM 10-06-2023
We're gonna find out quick if Greg Rosseau and Tre White make a difference. They're out.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:29 AM 10-06-2023
Those Buff fans finding banger and beans for breakfast. It's gonna get messy everywhere
[Reply]
Page 93 of 244
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up