« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:04 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I was called an idiot for about a year by many of you when I suggested we let OBJ walk. I'm not going to go back and look for the posts. You do the work. There was also a poll that started 70/30 and then by the end of last season was down to about 55/45 once they looked at his play closer.
I never thought it was a bad idea to let him walk and I know a lot of others viewed it the same. Also, not wanting to let him walk doesn’t mean you’re wowed by his ability. Some people just wanted continuity and didn’t want to risk ending up with a truly bad player at such an important position.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:11 PM 09-10-2023
Browns after the game:

via GIFER

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:17 PM 09-10-2023
Watson > Burrow

I feel like I'm going back to three years ago.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:18 PM 09-10-2023
Yeah, not sure what he's talking about. There were quite a few that banged the table for continuity there were just as many sick of his shit and wanted him gone.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:18 PM 09-10-2023
There's nothing I'd find funnier than OBJ flopping at the Bungholes...but that is a very good Browns DL. CP loved the OBJ trade (I didn't really see the fit) and then hated him (I sort of got it but thought it was OTT). He's probably going to be an upgrade for them, he's going to be pretty solid. If he's not then I will enjoy every minute of it.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:19 PM 09-10-2023
Now we all point at the Bengals and laugh.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:23 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Now we all point at the Bengals and laugh.

via GIFER

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:24 PM 09-10-2023
Bengals got asswhooped by the Cleveland Browns
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:35 PM 09-10-2023
Only saw a quarter or so of gameplay but Brown looked pretty bad from what I saw.
[Reply]
TEX 03:39 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Browns after the game:

via GIFER

They beat the Bengals regularly. :-)
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:41 PM 09-10-2023
Loved seeing the Bengals getting blown out. Now I just need to see the Bills get their shit pushed in by the Jets and I can walk away from this weekend feeling positive. The Chiefs went up against a potential NFC monster and nearly got the W with key pieces missing. This is gonna be a fun ride, same as the last 5 years!
[Reply]
TEX 03:41 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Division game on the road with really bad rain for a qb who didn’t really have a preseason. Still, that is an atrocious performance.
He looked very rusty.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:42 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Only saw a quarter or so of gameplay but Brown looked pretty bad from what I saw.
Orlando looked pretty bad in early season games with the Chiefs as well. Seemed to improve in later parts of the season with KC. I would assume he will show some improvement as this season goes along as well.

But Orlando will never be an elite guy, and the Bengals will have to scheme around his problems just like KC schemed around his problems. At least from Cincy's perspective, they didn't get stuck with a $25M per year salary on the guy. He had to eat some major humble pie in signing that $16M per year deal with Cincy.
[Reply]
TEX 03:43 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Loved seeing the Bengals getting blown out. Now I just need to see the Bills get their shit pushed in by the Jets and I can walk away from this weekend feeling positive. The Chiefs went up against a potential NFC monster and nearly got the W with key pieces missing. This is gonna be a fun ride, same as the last 5 years!
Detroit? Monster??? :-)
They're a possible NFC playoff team. KC had no business losing to them.
But yes, it was good to see the Bengals get blown out, and OBJ and Burrow struggle. Burrow looked very rusty. Looked like a guy that missed all of training camp and the preseason. And OBJ Bitch Tits Fox Tail looked like the slow moving turd he is.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:48 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Orlando looked pretty bad in early season games with the Chiefs as well. Seemed to improve in later parts of the season with KC. I would assume he will show some improvement as this season goes along as well.

But Orlando will never be an elite guy, and the Bengals will have to scheme around his problems just like KC schemed around his problems. At least from Cincy's perspective, they didn't get stuck with a $25M per year salary on the guy. He had to eat some major humble pie in signing that $16M per year deal with Cincy.
Because he's a fat fuck who eats pizzas and plays video games all off-season. he relies on just being huge and is never in any kind of shape besides round when he comes into camp.

I didn't like him when he came available, I was against pursuing him, I always thought he was a poor fit for a pass first offense, and I was glad when we moved on.

Now I'm glad he's in Cinci, and going to get Burrow killed.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 268
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up