ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 379
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 05:38 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
On offense we added Emmanuel Sanders. Added Deebo Samuel. Added Tevin Coleman. Kittle wasn’t the Kittle we know as of yet.

On defense we added Nick Bosa. We added Dee Ford. We agreed Kwon Alexander. Tartt will play this game (didn’t play last KC game). Arik Armstead is having a breakout year. Hopefully Sherman plays the entire game this time.
Our 2018 team is totally different from our 2019 team. Some of them posted here. It's a lot of turnover in personnel. No comparison. If you think you are running into the 2018 49ers boy are you in for a surprise.
[Reply]
Hern 05:39 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah, I wouldn't be a Chargers fan, either.

Go **** yourself, San Diego.

Brother Rabbs, is there another place in the states you’re OK with other than KC?
[Reply]
JimNasium 05:39 PM 01-21-2020
Good Lord. We survived an entire week of Titantards only to be faced with two weeks of this shit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:40 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
And that’s where I’ll be interested to see how that goes for them over a larger snap count. Truthfully, Ford shouldn’t even be in shape to play that many snaps at a high level given his previous snap counts and time missed for injury.

I can’t believe I forgot this, but I did a scouting report on Armstead this summer. Here is some stuff from my report that may or may not be prevalent to how Andy and co. see this player as well:

Now, I recognize that he seems to be an improved player. But based on MY report from 2018 film, he is not a player you want to live on the interior throughout a game.
I don't think you just stick him at the 3-tech and leave him there to die. But you bounce him in/out and have him taking turns when able w/ Bosa. Maybe have Buckner play some 0 technique to try to absorb contact (or Mitchell if/when you have to sub Buckner out).

You could do some creative substitutions where he's not in there for 30+ snaps, but maybe 15-20.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:40 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er:
Who cares how we acquired it? It's here now. Every team uses high draft picks for good players. Welcome to the NFL. That's what it is.
Go fuck yourself, San Diego.

[Reply]
Hern 05:44 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Good Lord. We survived an entire week of Titantards only to be faced with two weeks of this shit.
Don’t worry Jimmy Boy, it’ll be over before you know it. How’s the weather out in KC?. It’s pretty cold out here in California. It got down to 52 degrees. Brrrrr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:45 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
Brother Rabbs, is there another place in the states you’re OK with other than KC?
I've lived in Chicago and East Alton IL, and Geneva NY.

I live in Columbia MO now, approx 2 hrs outside of KC on I-70.

But KC will always have a special place in my heart.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:49 PM 01-21-2020

HONEY BADGER �� DOESN'T �� CARE �� WHO �� HE'S �� PLAYING!!!@Mathieu_Era just wanted to get to Miami.@insidetheNFL | @Chiefs pic.twitter.com/YRFeMC00hz

— NFL Films (@NFLFilms) January 21, 2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:49 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Yes, isn't it just wonderful? Two whole weeks of Niners-trolls rolling in to tell us nothing more than what we've already heard for the last 19 weeks . . I'm so happy I could shit. Maybe I should go back to the McCoy thread and read more nonsense by Limpy . . . or I could see what dryer lint tastes like . . .
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 05:50 PM 01-21-2020

KC is a nice place. I have been there. Good food and nice people there in the Midwest. I have some relatives in the Midwest. It's a cool place. I think it is fun and beautiful area.
[Reply]
thegame214 05:53 PM 01-21-2020
I watched Arizona/Seattle/Baltimore play SF and San Francisco REALLY struggled against mobile quarterbacks. We have the most mobile QB in the NFL...Seeing people talk about fearing SF's front four is laughable, just check the tape. They destroyed pocket passers and struggled against mobile QBs. KC wins big.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:53 PM 01-21-2020

Well shit RR, I was born in Columbia, MO. We should be friends someday. you know, when we're not peeing on each other's legs . . .
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:54 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by thegame214:
I watched Arizona/Seattle/Baltimore play SF and San Francisco REALLY struggled against mobile quarterbacks. We have the most mobile QB in the NFL...Seeing people talk about fearing SF's front four is laughable, just check the tape. They destroyed pocket passers and struggled against mobile QBs. KC wins big.
We don't have THE most mobile QB . . . that's stretching things a fair bit. Top ten most mobile, sure.
[Reply]
thegame214 05:57 PM 01-21-2020
Huh? Show me someone else being able to get outside the pocket better and avoid sacks or throw on the run better? There's no one lol

Originally Posted by Megatron96:
We don't have THE most mobile QB . . . that's stretching things a fair bit. Top ten most mobile, sure.

[Reply]
Skyy God 05:57 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I love me some Honey Badger and Frank Clark.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 379
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up