ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 208
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:02 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
275x2
Beast mode. BW?
[Reply]
Silock 03:48 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Congrats! That is usually what I can max at. I felt really energetic and strong the day I hit 295. Couldn't even get 265 up this past Sunday.
Thanks. I feel like it was just a good day. Felt strong. I couldn't do it today, I don't think.
[Reply]
Silock 03:50 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Beast mode. BW?
185. Makes me feel good that I can do that even with the insane amount of soccer I play. If I stopped doing cardio, I could probably hit 315 by the end of the year. That will never happen, though.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:16 PM 03-03-2015
185. Makes me feel good that I can do that even with the insane amount of soccer I play. If I stopped doing cardio, I could probably hit 315 by the end of the year. That will never happen, though.
Nice work. We weigh the same. I can't do that. I rarely do cardio.

FML.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:43 PM 03-03-2015
http://www.ephedrawarehouse.com
I think you are going to be disappointed.
[Reply]
penguinz 06:52 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I think you are going to be disappointed.
Nah... I got a good deal on it. If it doesn't do anything i am only out a few $. ;-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:17 PM 03-03-2015
Nothing wrong with Ephedra.
Still the best fat-burner there is.

I use these:

Not as good as the old truck stop formula from back in the day, but low in caffeine.
[Reply]
Silock 07:33 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Nice work. We weigh the same. I can't do that. I rarely do cardio.

FML.
I do love soccer, but sometimes, especially on a bad team, it's just a better version of cardio because I get to chase a ball.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:10 PM 03-03-2015
I do love soccer, but sometimes, especially on a bad team, it's just a better version of cardio because I get to chase a ball.
I have 8 games this weekend. I hope i survive. I have ran twice since November.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:13 PM 03-03-2015
I have 8 games this weekend. I hope i survive. I have ran twice since November.
:-)

You are so dead.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:15 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
:-)

You are so dead.
Yes i am. Fighting plantar fasciatis as well. Barely been able to do leg workouts because of it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:20 PM 03-03-2015
Yes i am. Fighting plantar fasciatis as well. Barely been able to do leg workouts because of it.
Damn, that sucks.

I was doing pulls monday last week and got a nice little tweak on my lower right back.

STILL healing up. Injuries suck.

And, my right rotator is a useless piece of shit.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:26 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
Damn, that sucks.

I was doing pulls monday last week and got a nice little tweak on my lower right back.

STILL healing up. Injuries suck.

And, my right rotator is a useless piece of shit.
I had a two week stretch last fall where my back was so f'd up i couldn't bend over to tie my shoes or put on socks. Thought it was heeled so went to the gym. Was doing a warm up set of cable rows at 100lb and felt like i got shot. Was down another 2weeks.

Getting old sucks especially when your brain refuses to acknowledge it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:27 PM 03-03-2015
I had a two week stretch last fall where my back was so f'd up i couldn't bend over to tie my shoes or put on socks. Thought it was heeled so went to the gym. Was doing a warm up set of cable rows at 100lb and felt like i got shot. Was down another 2weeks.

Yep. :-)
[Reply]
Brock 09:38 PM 03-03-2015

When I was having that shoulder problem and I explained to my doc that I was previously benching 225 for reps, he gave me one of these

now it's dummy presses at 75 lbs
[Reply]
Page 93 of 208
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up