ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 289
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:44 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Mother**** you, Byron Murphy. Keep Travador’s & Taylor’s names out ya mouth. Keep talking and Will Smith will be bitch-slapping you up & down the George Brett statue.
:-)
[Reply]
IrishChief 04:36 AM 10-03-2023
The whole taylor swift shite is overshadowing the football. Just hope this clown show ends soon.
[Reply]
Monticore 04:43 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by IrishChief:
The whole taylor swift shite is overshadowing the football. Just hope this clown show ends soon.
Fuck that , I’m the only guy in my department and I have been able to bring up football multiple times in the last few weeks without getting shutdown because few of the their daughters are swift fans and have been able to educate them them on the awesomeness that is Kelce, Mahomes and Chiefs football, so no I don’t want it to stop and have to listen to them talking about their menstrual cramps.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:39 AM 10-03-2023
We are Americas team now. As one of the smallest markets in the NFL. Stop fucking whining.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:41 AM 10-03-2023
No it's not
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:42 AM 10-03-2023
I dunno... it's extreme for a side story, but the media is constantly overshadowing the sports for the drama.

Is cutting away to Swift several times any more bothersome than cutting away to a player's parents, Kelce's mom, etc? I remembered them cutting away to Lions player's dad 40 times on TNF.

I know they did a Swift intro the other night, but just like people complaining about commercials and what not, there's a mute button. Many of my YouTube subs have Swift headlines, but it's not like I'm forced to watch all of those episodes. Even the Kelce podcast didn't dwell on it a ton and there's clear chapters to skip ahead.

I dunno, they've opted for commercials and fluff over football talk for so long, I've just learned to filter it out... until they start doing split screen interviews during play, it's not really interrupting the game. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:54 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Now Kelce knows to prepare some comments about Murphy's mom, and to maybe whisper a few N bombs into his earhole.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
What was the attachment?

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:09 AM 10-03-2023
It had the highest rating for a football game other than a SB. You think those network TV guys are going to just walk away from those ratings?

Originally Posted by BWillie:
We are Americas team now. As one of the smallest markets in the NFL. Stop ****ing whining.
Just enjoy the ride. We were all on here when the Chiefs wouldn't even be talked about nationally. This is our golden era of Chiefs football. We are in the middle of that era. Relax and enjoy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:11 AM 10-03-2023
Kelce is going to bank outside football now. Which means his last contract with us will be cheap.

We should all be hoping this keeps blowing up as much as possible.
[Reply]
el borracho 08:17 AM 10-03-2023
Can't wait for Taylor at the Super Bowl parade this coming February. That is going to be insane!
[Reply]
luv 08:21 AM 10-03-2023
There was a story on different teams' celebrity fans. I made a comment that Paul Rudd is our main celebrity fan, and Taylor Swift is simply Kelce's girlfriend. Had some Swifty come on and call me a Karen. Brought up the increased viewing and Kelce jersey sales. Said I was jealous of her. Uh, no honey. When Traylor splits up, she'll no longer be a fan. Paul Rudd has been a fan for life.
[Reply]
wazu 08:22 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Can't wait for Taylor at the Super Bowl parade this coming February. That is going to be insane!
Holy shit I can only imagine the chaos.
[Reply]
wazu 08:26 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by luv:
There was a story on different teams' celebrity fans. I made a comment that Paul Rudd is our main celebrity fan, and Taylor Swift is simply Kelce's girlfriend. Had some Swifty come on and call me a Karen. Brought up the increased viewing and Kelce jersey sales. Said I was jealous of her. Uh, no honey. When Traylor splits up, she'll no longer be a fan. Paul Rudd has been a fan for life.
Neither of you are really wrong. Taylor is a mega-fan right now, in addition to being the most famous person on the planet. Until they split up that will be the case.

Of the non-wife/gf fans Eric Stonestreet has a case as well. I see him on a lot of national shit related to the Chiefs and he wears it loudly.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:21 AM 10-03-2023
Clay and I came together
[Reply]
Page 92 of 289
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up