ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 158
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
O.city 12:34 PM 02-03-2021
This is starting to feel a bit like the Chiefs win by a couple scores and post game everyone comes to the realization that this was pretty obvious all season long.

We talked circles around it when in fact "KC is just better than everyone this year".
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:35 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
This is starting to feel a bit like the Chiefs win by a couple scores and post game everyone comes to the realization that this was pretty obvious all season long.

We talked circles around it when in fact "KC is just better than everyone this year".
Because it's true. Much like Buffalo. When you looked at the matchup you went, "damn, idk how Buffalo wins this".

But the media has a job to do, and that's to drive storylines and build interest and pretend like the Bucs can win this.

And that's fine. That's their job. But real fans should know better.
[Reply]
O.city 12:38 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because it's true. Much like Buffalo. When you looked at the matchup you went, "damn, idk how Buffalo wins this".

But the media has a job to do, and that's to drive storylines and build interest and pretend like the Bucs can win this.

Atleast with this one I can see the Bucs DL just overwhelming the patchwork OL. Thats atleast a talking point that COULD happen.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:39 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Atleast with this one I can see the Bucs DL just overwhelming the patchwork OL. Thats atleast a talking point that COULD happen.
I could see it happening if Reid just decides to go 7 step drops the entire game. I don’t see him doing that.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:41 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I could see it happening if Reid just decides to go 7 step drops the entire game. I don’t see him doing that.
This. We have one of the best offensive minds in the history of the NFL. Pretty sure he will find ways to neutralize our weakness.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:42 PM 02-03-2021
Exactly. And i don't care if our Oline is patchwork, this aint the 49ers D-line and i don't care how much the media wants to act like it is.

Mahomes has figured how to small ball now. He's inevitable.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:44 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This. We have one of the best offensive minds in the history of the NFL. Pretty sure he will find ways to neutralize our weakness.
There's going to be sooooo much pre-snap misdirection that the D-line's aggression will be completely neutered.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:49 PM 02-03-2021
The 49ers defense worked against Mahomes because they had the type of defense built to stop him. Get pressure with 4 and flood the field. It stopped him for 3 quarters.

The Bucs don’t have that. They’re going to have to blitz and they’re DBs can’t cover our WRs.

They’re fucked.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:50 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Agreed. Buffalo is a fine example. The score was closer when we played the first time. Media people tried to say they would beat KC a second time because of ridiculous things like point differential. Many on here even highlighted how KC wasn't giving 100% in the regular season, hence the close games. Once the playoffs started they showed both Cleveland and Buffalo just how good they were as they dominated both. The Cleveland game looked close only because Mahomes sat out most of the second half because of concussion protocols.
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 12:51 PM 02-03-2021
https://twitter.com/FalconsKelsey/st...709484036?s=20

Not sure if this was posted
[Reply]
tredadda 12:51 PM 02-03-2021
The 49ers defense worked against Mahomes because they had the type of defense built to stop him. Get pressure with 4 and flood the field. It stopped him for 3 quarters.

The Bucs don’t have that. They’re going to have to blitz and they’re DBs can’t cover our WRs.

They’re fucked.
The only position group that I think TB is superior to the 49ers on defense is LBs. SF had the better line and secondary.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:53 PM 02-03-2021
Agreed. Buffalo is a fine example. The score was closer when we played the first time. Media people tried to say they would beat KC a second time because of ridiculous things like point differential. Many on here even highlighted how KC wasn't giving 100% in the regular season, hence the close games. Once the playoffs started they showed both Cleveland and Buffalo just how good they were as they dominated both. The Cleveland game looked close only because Mahomes sat out most of the second half because of concussion protocols.
And Baker actually had some crazy good throws and some crazy good catches on 3rd and 4th down to keep drives alive and put some points on the board. I don't think he could do it again...
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:55 PM 02-03-2021
The only position group that I think TB is superior to the 49ers on defense is LBs. SF had the better line and secondary.
If David plays or is healthy. White can’t do everything himself.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:57 PM 02-03-2021
Ive put off the national media until this week and all i can say is.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These people are fucking morons. I mean....hahahaha....i cant believe some of these idiotic takes. Im not sure that THEY believe the shit they're saying.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:00 PM 02-03-2021
TAMPA BAY INJURY UPDATE

Winfield jr (ankle) LIMITED
Brown (knee) LIMITED
David (hamstring) LIMITED
Whitehead (shoulder) practiced with a non contact vest on

Apparently Brown's knee will be checked on after it swelled up during practice. Lavonte David is also a funny one because some are claiming he practiced while others never mentioned his name.

If this trend continues I think Whitehead and Brown are in big trouble. Regardless though there is no doubt that these guys are banged up for sure and trying to play hurt could be a huge factor in this game.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 158
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Up