Page 92 of 112
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
Mecca 10:06 AM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The fact that the Chiefs could just bring everyone back and be better next year due to experience is pretty awesome.

Then, you factor in that we'll almost certainly upgrade at least one of the OTs (replace both, but at least one will be better than what we have today), add more bodies to the DL, and possibly even get better at WR…damn.

We’re already a great team…but this team can get so much better.
There's positives and negatives, everything you said is good...

What they should be prepared for though is the possibility of replacing 1 if not 2 OT's, even though I think they can find a starting RT with guys on the roster now.

Major overturn of the WR position, Hardman and JuJu could both easily be gone...and the big one..

Major DL change, Clarks outm Dunlaps on a 1 year deal same for Nnadi and if Chris Jones comes in asking to be paid like Donald I have a hard time seeing him back...
[Reply]
RunKC 10:10 AM 01-10-2023
The last 3 years the Chiefs have selected the following players on day 3.

L’Jarius Sneed
Mike Danna
Trey Smith
Isiah Pacheco
Jaylen Watson

This is how you win with a top QB contract
[Reply]
O.city 10:44 AM 01-10-2023
Whats Kupps cap hit like going forward?

Wonder if the Rams would entertain a trade?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:53 AM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Whats Kupps cap hit like going forward?

Wonder if the Rams would entertain a trade?
Not a chance. He’s turning 30 before the season and has a cap hit around $26-28 million each of the next 3 years.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:05 AM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If not the youngest, easily one of them. That is just an unbelievable feat. As long as Mahomes stays healthy and we have Andy, this team will be one of the best year in and year out. Plus with how well Veach drafts we will be able to continually restock the team on both sides with quality talent which is very hard drafting 28 or higher every year.
7th youngest squad after TC cutdowns.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-...-2022-edition/

And we’re in the top 5 in rookie snaps.

Veach is a stone cold baller.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:58 PM 01-10-2023
veach is about to ball out

[Reply]
Bowser 02:48 PM 01-10-2023
And the Chargers are looking at Herbert's first big QB contract? Oooff.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:21 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
The Williams over Woolen whiff was a bad one, but a LOT of teams passed that guy up repeatedly, so I guess we weren't the only ones. Just a shame who we picked given we were after that CB. Can't win them all.
I don't think it was a whiff at all. He's a different player than Woolen and is still improving. Now, Kinnard over Woolen? Probably a miss.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 03:30 PM 01-10-2023
I didn't realize the Bills were in such a pinch. Can't pay your guys, hard to draft more.
That's going to make things really tough going forward.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:40 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

No clue what all those numbers mean or how they came up with the final percentage for KC, but they are in the top 1/3 and that works for me.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:42 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
7th youngest squad after TC cutdowns.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-...-2022-edition/

And we’re in the top 5 in rookie snaps.

Veach is a stone cold baller.
It’s even more amazing when you realize that KC is easily better than everyone above them and did it without the benefit of high draft picks.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:44 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Lol @ Dolphins, Bills and Chargers. Get fucked.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:03 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol @ Dolphins, Bills and Chargers. Get fucked.
Bills might need to win it all this year. Lucky for them they have the “For Hamlin” thing going for them.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:10 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There's positives and negatives, everything you said is good...

What they should be prepared for though is the possibility of replacing 1 if not 2 OT's, even though I think they can find a starting RT with guys on the roster now.

Major overturn of the WR position, Hardman and JuJu could both easily be gone...and the big one..

Major DL change, Clarks outm Dunlaps on a 1 year deal same for Nnadi and if Chris Jones comes in asking to be paid like Donald I have a hard time seeing him back...
Winning the Super Bowl this year, would make it much easier to stomach trading Jones to get younger and more flexible across the board. He’d also play a key role in that, so his stock will never be higher. Same with any other potential tough decisions.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 04:10 PM 01-10-2023
Cardinals are going to try and trade Hopkins this off season. 2 years 34 left on his deal. I’d probably rather try to keep Juju at that rate, but if that doesn’t work out I would be intrigued :-)
[Reply]
Page 92 of 112
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Up