ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 379
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:22 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BangbangNinerGang:
Damn, I actually didn't put that together yet. So if you lose, you can actually partially thank yourselves. BTW, Thank you, that excelled our trajectory.
You know that doesn't mean anything in English, right? Just some kind of word salad . . .
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:23 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BangbangNinerGang:
Damn, I actually didn't put that together yet. So if you lose, you can actually partially thank yourselves. BTW, Thank you, that excelled our trajectory.
You didn’t put it together because you’re a fucking moron.
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 05:25 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
“Our defensive line is awesome!”

Yeah....you only had to ****ing suck for 5 years, spend 1st round picks on all of them and then trade a 2nd round pick for one of our 1st rounders to do it.

Congrats.
Who cares how we acquired it? It's here now. Every team uses high draft picks for good players. Welcome to the NFL. That's what it is.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:26 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er:
Who cares how we acquired it? It's here now. You had to suck to get Mahomes. Every team uses high draft picks for good players. Welcome to the NFL. That's what it is.
We picked 27th that year, genius. We traded up to get Mahomes.

Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:28 PM 01-21-2020

Jesus Christ.
Dude clearly knows the rest of the league. Afterall, he lives in San Diego. He's seen stuff.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:28 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er:
Who cares how we acquired it? It's here now. You had to suck to get Mahomes. Every team uses high draft picks for good players. Welcome to the NFL. That's what it is.
Ah, weren't we like 12-4 that season before we drafted Mahomes? Went to the playoffs or something?
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:29 PM 01-21-2020

Jesus Christ.
LOL - this guy is taking a beating in here. I'm almost feeling badly for San Diego giner
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:29 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Ah, weren't we like 12-4 that season before we drafted Mahomes? Went to the playoffs or something?
You don't get it.

He lives in San Diego.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:32 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You don't get it.

He lives in San Diego.
So he's a Charger fan? Shouldn't he know our record for the last 7 years?
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 05:34 PM 01-21-2020
Yeah we used a lot of high draft picks on the defensive front 7. You can lose a lot of games with the Yorks as your owners. The most dysfunctional owners in the league. They didn't want to pay Harbaugh a raise. So the hired a bunch of bums for year after year and finally found Shanhan and Lynch and it turned around. I'm not sure how your Hunt family is? But they got to be better than the Yorks. Everybody is. Yorks just got lucky with Shanahan and Lynch and there is still easily room to mess this up. Once they want a raise and contract extension I'm sure the Yorks won't want to pay them.
[Reply]
BangbangNinerGang 05:34 PM 01-21-2020

Jesus Christ.
And what do you have to show for being mediocre for so long? Is there a badge of honor winning the worst division in the league regularly? The fact of the matter is that we are both in the same place now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:35 PM 01-21-2020
:-) Love that he edited it.
[Reply]
Hern 05:35 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
We were up 35 - 10 last year at halftime against them. Robert Saleh was DC, Kyle Shannahan was HC, Jimmy G was QB, the only differences now are essentially Kwon Alexander and Nick Bosa. Those are facts, they can talk around it as much as they want but if Andy didn't go into turtle mode for the second half we would've hung a 50 on them easy and blown them out of KC. Usually I'm not against the national sports media but they're ****ing crazy. Half of them say that the 49ers defense will get to Mahomes and contain him, and the other half say that the weapons make Mahomes, not Mahomes' making the weapons. They're ****ing dumb.

On offense we added Emmanuel Sanders. Added Deebo Samuel. Added Tevin Coleman. Kittle wasn’t the Kittle we know as of yet.

On defense we added Nick Bosa. We added Dee Ford. We agreed Kwon Alexander. Tartt will play this game (didn’t play last KC game). Arik Armstead is having a breakout year. Hopefully Sherman plays the entire game this time.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:37 PM 01-21-2020
I suspect they'll try their own 'NASCAR' package with Armstead spending quite a bit of time lined up inside. Hell, they could probably put Bosa in there some.

If they're smart, they'll try to have 3 of those 4 on the field for 2/3 of the snaps or so.
And that’s where I’ll be interested to see how that goes for them over a larger snap count. Truthfully, Ford shouldn’t even be in shape to play that many snaps at a high level given his previous snap counts and time missed for injury.

I can’t believe I forgot this, but I did a scouting report on Armstead this summer. Here is some stuff from my report that may or may not be prevalent to how Andy and co. see this player as well:

Originally Posted by :
Position(s): DL (DT in Sub—Strong or Weak; Strongside DE in Base)

WORST TRAITS: Lower Body Strength, Play Rec, Backside Discipline, Strength vs. DBL/Combo, Athleticism to Beat OTs in Pass Rush, UOH at Top of Rush

PROJECTION: ...Shows the UOH and strength in his upper half to defeat TE and OT Base/Reach blocks & tackle RBs inside. Lacks the lower body strength to hold his gap vs. DBL teams and the AA to win the corner vs. OTs.
Now, I recognize that he seems to be an improved player. But based on MY report from 2018 film, he is not a player you want to live on the interior throughout a game.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:37 PM 01-21-2020
You don't get it.

He lives in San Diego.
Yeah, I wouldn't be a Chargers fan, either.

Go fuck yourself, San Diego.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 379
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up