ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 173
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
htismaqe 09:23 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What character risks did Kareem Hunt have prior to the draft?
He was suspended in college for violating unspecified team rules. He's had a drinking problem for a long time, by his own admission.
Titty Meat 09:23 AM 04-29-2019
Aaron Hernandez was a suspect in a MURDER investigation and he wasn't released.

He was only released when he was charged.

A bunch of hypocritical assholes we have in the world of sports and sports 'journalism'
Wrong.
jd1020 09:24 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Because 99% of teams don't do this right?

When all this is going on, Jeffery Simmons goes round 1, so lets not act like this is a Chiefs issue.
So let's assume Jeffery Simmons wasnt an isolated incident and he fucks up again. The Titans release him and the Chiefs sign him and the media is all about how hes a changed man yadda yadda. You going to be bitching that the Titans got fucked?
htismaqe 09:24 AM 04-29-2019
Expound upon that thought..so Lamar Hunt was a shitbag? Or because they're from the AFL they suck?
Lamar Hunt forced the issue with the "superior" NFL and garnered a merger the NFL owners felt wasn't deserved.

The Chiefs are hated in NFL circles to this day.
Frazod 09:24 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
To be fair, the Chiefs could always stop drafting these character risks and be the team that gives them a 2nd chance in the NFL after the drafting team gets "Chief'd."
Yeah, that would be nice. I hear they give attaboys for that.
In58men 09:25 AM 04-29-2019
“Allegedly” he choked his coach.
Mecca 09:25 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
So let's assume Jeffery Simmons wasnt an isolated incident and he fucks up again. The Titans release him and the Chiefs sign him and the media is all about how hes a changed man yadda yadda. You going to be bitching that the Titans got fucked?
I'm saying I don't wanna hear about how the Chiefs are scum for having him on the roster when at the same time a dude with a video of him pummeling a chick in the face is being drafted in the first round while he's injured.
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:25 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Honest question...if you owned a business that was insanely profitable and employed very, very high-profile individuals, one of whom had been convicted of felony battery (or assault, or whatever it was) against a female...then this new news came out, would you wait around, continue to pay this individual, and let due process play out?

I'm not completely sure many would. If you would, more power to you but businesses don't have to wait for the courts to hash things out.
Is this individual my 1st or 2nd highest grossing salesman? Because if he is, we're going to sit down in my office, make sure we understand each other in terms of honest discussion, and then formulate a plan that we can both work with while this process is playing out.
jd1020 09:26 AM 04-29-2019
I made my feelings known about the Kareem Hunt situation when it happened - hint: I think the Chiefs are fucking retarded for releasing him over that video and the justification made it worse.

Dont pretend the situations are the same.
Shields68 09:26 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Honest question...if you owned a business that was insanely profitable and employed very, very high-profile individuals, one of whom had been convicted of felony battery (or assault, or whatever it was) against a female...then this new news came out, would you wait around, continue to pay this individual, and let due process play out?

I'm not completely sure many would. If you would, more power to you but businesses don't have to wait for the courts to hash things out.
worth pointing out that this individual is not one of your 20 highest paid, though he is clearly one of your 5 best. So the amount your talking is not really an issue. It is more about the public opinion. Which is handled by a different entity entirely.
Mecca 09:26 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Lamar Hunt forced the issue with the "superior" NFL and garnered a merger the NFL owners felt wasn't deserved.

The Chiefs are hated in NFL circles to this day.
Are they really still not over that when most everyone that was a part of all that is dead now.
htismaqe 09:27 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
“Allegedly” he choked his coach.
Correct.
New World Order 09:27 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Wrong.
How is that wrong? He was released the same day as his arraignment
sedated 09:27 AM 04-29-2019
I'm saying I don't wanna hear about how the Chiefs are scum for having him on the roster when at the same time a dude with a video of him pummeling a chick in the face is being drafted in the first round while he's injured.
Did that get mentioned during the draft, in the same "this team has embarrassed their city" way that the Chiefs are getting? I didn't watch much of it so don't know.
Mecca 09:27 AM 04-29-2019
I thought Peters was the coach choker not Hunt.
Page 92 of 173
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Up