ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 335
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:46 PM 04-12-2016
I've been in here. They talk some book stuff but most of it probably won't see the screen.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:33 PM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I've been in here. They talk some book stuff but most of it probably won't see the screen.
I'm gonna start a combined season 6 thread premiere night I think. No real reason for a non-spoiler thread with no book 6 yet and this one's probably going to be at 1500 posts before the new episodes even start. Figure there will be a ton of discussion now that we're all equally in the dark and we might as well have everyone together. Plus it'll make a good marker for when the course of the show changes. Hopefully it won't involve sharks and motorcycles.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:11 PM 04-14-2016
Okay so I was watching some youtube fan videos.

Everyone seems to think that Snow is brought back from the dead by Davos and Desserande. Or he warged into Ghost before dying to save himself.

If its true that R+L=J then Snow has to be a Tarragyen.

They burn bodies of the dead. Snow did it himself. Davos takes and burns the body in a respectful ceremony. Just normal stuff. Except, what if Snow the Tarragyen emerges from the fire because Tarragyen's cant die in a fire. Stark Snow is dead but Tarragyen Snow is alive and pissed off.

Why has this theory been discounted by most fans?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:28 PM 04-14-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Okay so I was watching some youtube fan videos.

Everyone seems to think that Snow is brought back from the dead by Davos and Desserande. Or he warged into Ghost before dying to save himself.

If its true that R+L=J then Snow has to be a Tarragyen.

They burn bodies of the dead. Snow did it himself. Davos takes and burns the body in a respectful ceremony. Just normal stuff. Except, what if Snow the Tarragyen emerges from the fire because Tarragyen's cant die in a fire. Stark Snow is dead but Tarragyen Snow is alive and pissed off.

Why has this theory been discounted by most fans?
Watched a video on this type stuff. Targaryens can be killed by fire - See all the crazy cocksuckers that killed themselves with fire trying to breed up dragons. See all the crazy motherfuckers that died via dragons when the crazy motherfuckers fought themselves.

The reason Daenerys didn't die was that blood magic hex crazy assed shit the witch put on her that killed Drogo's baby and hatched the dragons.

I don't know much, but that's what the video I watched relayed it as.

Here's the channel of the guy I watch. He nerds out but still puts it into a context that not so epicly nerded out nerds can follow.

https://www.youtube.com/user/emergencyawesome
[Reply]
Bowser 12:15 PM 04-15-2016
The Starks can warg, so that alone doesn't mean Jon Snow is Targaryen, necessarily. And even if he is, Lyanna is still a Stark.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:29 PM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The Starks can warg, so that alone doesn't mean Jon Snow is Targaryen, necessarily. And even if he is, Lyanna is still a Stark.
Was that in response to me? All I was trying to point out that according to people that are far more nerdy about this than I am, Targaryians can die by fire.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:35 PM 04-15-2016
Was that in response to me? All I was trying to point out that according to people that are far more nerdy about this than I am, Targaryians can die by fire.
No, it was a response to BRC's R+L=J theorem.

And yep, Targ's can be burnt up. Viserys, Aegon (a number of Aegon's, iirc....)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:04 PM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But, Daddy would still be a Targaryen. Soooo R+L=J still is applicable.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:51 PM 04-15-2016
Watched a video on this type stuff. Targaryens can be killed by fire - See all the crazy one who sucks the peniss that killed themselves with fire trying to breed up dragons. See all the crazy mother****ers that died via dragons when the crazy mother****ers fought themselves.

The reason Daenerys didn't die was that blood magic hex crazy assed shit the witch put on her that killed Drogo's baby and hatched the dragons.

I don't know much, but that's what the video I watched relayed it as.

Here's the channel of the guy I watch. He nerds out but still puts it into a context that not so epicly nerded out nerds can follow.

https://www.youtube.com/user/emergencyawesome
Another possible reason she didn't die from the fire is that she was already dead (or, actually, undead).

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comm...weve_probably/

TLDR: Dany died in childbirth, the baby wasn't sacrificed to save Drogo like she intended, but was sacrificed to resurrect herself.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:55 PM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Another possible reason she didn't die from the fire is that she was already dead (or, actually, undead).

TLDR: Dany died in childbirth, the baby wasn't sacrificed to save Drogo like she intended, but was sacrificed to resurrect herself.
Heh. Neat.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:33 PM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:

Huh, interesting read. Thanks for posting that.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 04:55 AM 04-17-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I hope he gets Olly first.
I agree, fuck that little cunt.
[Reply]
Sorter 06:53 PM 04-17-2016
Interesting spoilers for book readers ahead:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:44 PM 04-17-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Interesting spoilers for book readers ahead:

Spoiler!
?
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:06 PM 04-17-2016
Hopefully Sansa gets to fuck dudes up.

Sophie Turner needs more screen times. She's looking scrumptious these days. And she's 20 now, so I'm just a creepy old guy instead of a pedo.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 335
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up