ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 208
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:15 AM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Trying a new ECA... Hope it doesn't kill me.

This one's better.

[Reply]
penguinz 10:41 AM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
This one's better.

Adderal?
[Reply]
NewChief 11:18 AM 03-03-2015
Adderal?
Hah. Yeah. Just kidding. I don't take it... just think it's interesting how many people walk around on a pretty powerful speed on a daily basis, but ephedra is "dangerous."
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:57 AM 03-03-2015
Nothing wrong with Ephedra.
I was just asking if they still sold it. I haven't seen it anywhere.
[Reply]
KC native 11:58 AM 03-03-2015
Hah. Yeah. Just kidding. I don't take it... just think it's interesting how many people walk around on a pretty powerful speed on a daily basis, but ephedra is "dangerous."
It's not speed. That's made by bikers in bath tubs. It's medical-amphetamine. :-)
[Reply]
penguinz 12:38 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant:
I was just asking if they still sold it. I haven't seen it anywhere.
The Chinese Ephedra Alkalines are banned. This has the Ephedra Nevadensis in it. Some say it works while others say it doesn't.
[Reply]
NewChief 12:41 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
It's not speed. That's made by bikers in bath tubs. It's medical-amphetamine. :-)
Mediamphetamine.

I like how it's labeled "amphetamine salts." Where does the salt come into play (edit: I realize there's not actual salt in it, but it's a term used in science for granular stuff)? It makes it sound like some kind of old timey wild west concoction from the "druggist."
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:42 PM 03-03-2015
Mediamphetamine.

I like how it's labeled "amphetamine salts." Where does the salt come into play? It makes it sound like some kind of old timey wild west concoction from the "druggist."
I tried it one time back when I was around 20. That shit was awesome and I can see how people are drawn to it.

Same thing with the "weight-loss" pills that you have to make an "appointment" to get. I got the same feeling from them and they're charging $100 a month for a prescription of those.
[Reply]
KC native 01:01 PM 03-03-2015
The Chinese Ephedra Alkalines are banned. This has the Ephedra Nevadensis in it. Some say it works while others say it doesn't.
So do they work?
[Reply]
penguinz 02:17 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
So do they work?
First I have used this brand. Friend of mine who is a fitness model says it is one of his favorite thermogenics,
[Reply]
penguinz 02:18 PM 03-03-2015
Mediamphetamine.

I like how it's labeled "amphetamine salts." Where does the salt come into play (edit: I realize there's not actual salt in it, but it's a term used in science for granular stuff)? It makes it sound like some kind of old timey wild west concoction from the "druggist."
Salt - any chemical compound formed from the reaction of an acid with a base, with all or part of the hydrogen of the acid replaced by a metal or other cation.
[Reply]
Silock 02:19 PM 03-03-2015
What was it? I hit 295 a couple of weeks ago.
275x2
[Reply]
penguinz 02:27 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
275x2
Congrats! That is usually what I can max at. I felt really energetic and strong the day I hit 295. Couldn't even get 265 up this past Sunday.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-03-2015
First I have used this brand. Friend of mine who is a fitness model says it is one of his favorite thermogenics,
Where do you get it at?
[Reply]
penguinz 03:01 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant:
Where do you get it at?
http://www.ephedrawarehouse.com
[Reply]
Page 92 of 208
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up