ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 359
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:28 AM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
http://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/teach...ontest-2016-04

http://youtu.be/y85Cuks-_i4
This is not a teacher having sex with a student???
[Reply]
threebag 07:49 AM 04-13-2016
Damn, she can work that thang.

She isn't a bigg'un either.
[Reply]
Predarat 07:57 AM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
http://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/teach...ontest-2016-04

http://youtu.be/y85Cuks-_i4
Its a private school, she is SOL, she is going to have to sub her way into the Public School system now, but it won't be too difficult. She will be able to get in good with an assistant principal or two.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:11 PM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
This is not a teacher having sex with a student???

I bet she is.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:32 PM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Where do you think the breakeven point is, where the likelihood is equal?

If it a 99% man and a 1% woman? 95 versus 5? 90 versus 10? I'm curious.

If I had to guess, I'd go with about a 94th percentile man versus a 6th percentile woman. I think the likelihood is moving exponentially in different directions as you move from 99 and 1, so I think the lines cross pretty quickly.
65-35

A dude that is slightly above average looking will have a harder time getting laid than a girl that is slightly below average looking.

Take a 60% dude and a 40% girl, the girl probably has a better shot. Take a 70% dude and a 30% girl and the guy has a better shot. 65-35 is probably a straight tossup.

And again, this presumes that the dude doesn't give off the creepy desperate vibe that would blow even Ryan Reynolds out of the water.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:02 PM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
65-35

A dude that is slightly above average looking will have a harder time getting laid than a girl that is slightly below average looking.

Take a 60% dude and a 40% girl, the girl probably has a better shot. Take a 70% dude and a 30% girl and the guy has a better shot. 65-35 is probably a straight tossup.

And again, this presumes that the dude doesn't give off the creepy desperate vibe that would blow even Ryan Reynolds out of the water.
Wow, you're way more optimistic than me. I think a 5% woman could stand at a busy intersection and shout "I would like to have sex" and get it. It probably wouldn't be with a male model, but she would get it. I think a 95% man probably couldn't even capture a bag lady if he did the same thing.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:07 PM 04-13-2016
Wow, you're way more optimistic than me. I think a 5% woman could stand at a busy intersection and shout "I would like to have sex" and get it. It probably wouldn't be with a male model, but she would get it. I think a 95% man probably couldn't even capture a bag lady if he did the same thing.
Women can be pretty aggressive too though. One of my buddies was at a shooting range when a woman walked up to him and gave him a note that said, "I wanna sit on your face". No joke.

A few months ago i got in trouble with my wife because some girl left her number in the fast food bag. I had no idea till i got home and everyone started pulling food out. "Hey babe, who's number is this?"
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:08 PM 04-13-2016
I think a 5% woman could stand at a busy intersection and shout "I would like to have sex" and get it.
Without a doubt.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 03:13 PM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
65-35

if any of what you thought was remotely true.
only 5 or 10% of the world would be having sex.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:15 PM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Women can be pretty aggressive too though. One of my buddies was at a shooting range when a woman walked up to him and gave him a note that said, "I wanna sit on your face". No joke.

A few months ago i got in trouble with my wife because some girl left her number in the fast food bag. I had no idea till i got home and everyone started pulling food out. "Hey babe, who's number is this?"

I am clearly less handsome than I think I am.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 12:58 PM 04-16-2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/english-t...203300935.html

English Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault of a Student: 'You're My Baby Boo!'

A Wisconsin high school teacher is facing charges of sexual assault following an alleged sexual relationship with a student, including on the night of her husband's bachelor's party.

Sara Domres, a 29-year-old former teacher at the New Berlin West High School, was charged last week for sexual assault of a student by school staff following an alleged relationship with a 16-year-old lasting approximately ten months.

According to the criminal complaint, the sophomore was in Domres' English class, where they became fast friends, and texted each other frequently, the police report stated.

During their relationship, lasting between April 2015 and January 2016, they reportedly exchanged over 1,100 messages. One of the many text messages said, "I love being your baby boo. (heart emoji) run away with me!!! I want you forever," according to the criminal complaint.

According to the police statement, the boy was allegedly "a virgin prior to having sexual intercourse" with the teacher.

One of the counts she is being charged with was for an encounter in Domres' car in a park-and-ride lot in July, according to the criminal complaint. The boy was 16 at the time.

The other count she is being charged with responded to their encounter in a Motel 6, where she had paid for a single bed with cash, and it was discovered that the boy's phone was connected to the WiFi on the same day, authorities said.

According to police, a message was sent the night before: "You're extremely attractive to me!!! I can't wait for our night we are doing it no matter what!!!"

However, the boy as well as witnesses reportedly told the police that the couple had sex more frequently than the two instances. According to WISN, they even had sex on the night of Domres' now-husband's bachelor party.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Domres was married in August, in the midst of her relationship with the student.

The police report also said that the couple had passed handwritten notes "of a sexual nature" to each other. One of them allegedly read: "I want to do you (smiley face) NOW!!"

According to a police report, three juveniles reported the relationship on January 16.

Police later uncovered multiple Internet searches from the student's phone from the previous day, the police report stated. One was a Yahoo search for, "how to delete a sent snapchat?" Another was a google search for "what evidence does a judge need to charge a teacher with sexual assault."

The school had reportedly discovered the relationship sometime in January and she was immediately let go.

Domres was released on $1,000 bail following the arrest, on the condition that she has "no contact with victim/witness/and family members, New Berlin West High School, students or staff listed in the Criminal Complaint," the Wisconsin Circuit Court noted on their website.

She has pleaded not guilty to the charges, and her next hearing is on May 4.

Her attorney has not yet provided a comment.
[Reply]
RodInCanton 01:11 PM 04-16-2016

English Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault of a Student: 'You're My Baby Boo!'

I'm guessing the pissed off/embarrassed looking dude behind is her husband! No way in hell I accompany her to court!!!
I would hit that thickness w a quickness though...
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:05 PM 04-16-2016
mid west hot maybe but not west coast hot
[Reply]
TimBone 02:24 PM 04-16-2016
I'd stuff that mcmuffin.
[Reply]
scho63 04:10 PM 04-16-2016
Would let her give me a hummer only :-)

[Reply]
Page 92 of 359
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »