ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 250
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:44 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Squirty Snatch:
:-) What bad luck? Outside of 13 seconds they got the everliving shit kicked out of them when they got eliminated.

From what I can tell the consensus there is Hamlin deflated the team and they just couldn’t focus anymore.
[Reply]
wazu 04:45 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
Yeah the Bills are on an absolute tear right now and no one has noticed. That’s good. I enjoy being the underdog. Allen is playing the best ball of his career too. Being very patient.

https://x.com/tickets_buffalo/status...243019089?s=46
I think everybody has noticed. The Bills won't truly be the underdog again until the playoffs, where they'll turn back into a pumpkin right on schedule.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:46 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
From what I can tell the consensus there is Hamlin deflated the team and they just couldn’t focus anymore.
:-) What a bunch of mentally soft pussies then. That's something you should draw inspiration from and use to galvanize the team, not roll over and die from.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 10-04-2023
Yeah the Bills are on an absolute tear right now and no one has noticed. That’s good. I enjoy being the underdog. Allen is playing the best ball of his career too. Being very patient.

https://x.com/tickets_buffalo/status...243019089?s=46
I mean, everyone has noticed. No one cares though, because the Bills have proven, repeatedly, that they don't have what it takes when it's time for the playoffs.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 04:50 PM 10-04-2023
:-) What bad luck? Outside of 13 seconds they got the everliving shit kicked out of them when they got eliminated.
Where to start? The beloved team owner who brought everyone in the building cookies and walked the tailgates like a commoner went into cardiac arrest and hasn’t been seen since. The tight ends brother died. A teammate died on the field and was resuscitated. The city of Buffalo had a racially motivated mass shooting.

It was one thing after another.
[Reply]
notorious 04:53 PM 10-04-2023
Facts and emotion rarely intersect.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:55 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Most teams win for the Gipper. They lose one for him.
[Reply]
notorious 04:56 PM 10-04-2023
Where to start? The beloved team owner who brought everyone in the building cookies and walked the tailgates like a commoner went into cardiac arrest and hasn’t been seen since. The tight ends brother died. A teammate died on the field and was resuscitated. The city of Buffalo had a racially motivated mass shooting.

Mentally tough organization.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:00 PM 10-04-2023
Sounds like the organization is filled with weak minded pussies. No wonder they've never won shit
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:12 PM 10-04-2023
Five season, 4-4 postseason assassin
[Reply]
DRM08 05:12 PM 10-04-2023

The owner disappeared?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:15 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The owner disappeared?
Yes.

We didn’t know anything for a good 6 months. Then her daughter wrote an article about her mom going into cardiac arrest and having to be resuscitated and she is re-learning how to talk, write, etc.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:18 PM 10-04-2023
Yes.

We didn’t know anything for a good 6 months. Then her daughter wrote an article about her mom going into cardiac arrest and having to be resuscitated and she is re-learning how to talk, write, etc.
Yeah, it sounds bad. Daughter’s quote says “unresponsive for a long time.” Sounds like something that won’t have a full recovery.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:41 PM 10-04-2023
Yes.

So does that excuse the total collapse? I mean, Norma Hunt died in June but somehow the team found a way to soldier on.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:44 PM 10-04-2023
Yes.

You promised us you were going to leave
[Reply]
Page 92 of 250
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up