ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 154
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:57 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
lol
I was noticing that too.. quite the bachelor.
But he has a nice bike and an Audi. :-)
[Reply]
Stinger 02:00 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Stinger post number #12
:-)

Sorry, I was late to the thread
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 02:04 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
But he has a nice bike and an Audi. :-)
Oh he has an Audi??

Man - this guy is living the dream.

:-):-)
[Reply]
Pablo 02:09 PM 06-25-2008
Seriously dude. Those chicks are fine looking, but it's not all that impressive. Any dude that's in his early 20's/goes to college and doesn't look like a complete mutant can get girls to take their picture with them/get their number. You act like it's some unnatainable feat you've accomplished, you've managed to get a couple good looking girls to take a pic with you.

Not to say I haven't done the exact same thing, and I used my Mustang to my advantage when I was a little younger, but for f*cks sake I'm almost 22 now and I realize that the girls you attract with vehicles aren't worth the trouble. Shouldn't you by now?
[Reply]
Logical 02:10 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
Oh he has an Audi??

Man - this guy is living the dream.

:-):-)
Holy hell when QuikSurfer is bagging on the village idiot you know the bar is low.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 02:11 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Ill-Logical:
Holy hell when QuikSurfer is bagging on the village idiot you know the bar is low.
Give me a f*cking break.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:11 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
I am not trying to brag but for those that thought I was full of crap when I said chicks dig guys with bikes. Here is a pic from the party I was at last weekend.

Whos that douchebag in the middle?
[Reply]
StcChief 02:11 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88:
Seriously dude. Those chicks are fine looking, but it's not all that impressive. Any dude that's in his early 20's/goes to college and doesn't look like a complete mutant can get girls to take their picture with them/get their number. You act like it's some unnatainable feat you've accomplished, you've managed to get a couple good looking girls to take a pic with you.

Not to say I haven't done the exact same thing, and I used my Mustang to my advantage when I was a little younger, but for f*cks sake I'm almost 22 now and I realize that the girls you attract with vehicles aren't worth the trouble. Shouldn't you by now?
shhh he's livin' his dream
[Reply]
noa 02:12 PM 06-25-2008
Epic thread.
This guy needs to start doing seminars like Frank TJ Mackey.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:13 PM 06-25-2008
Did the one guys cell phone battery go dead?
[Reply]
2112 02:14 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Whos that douchebag in the middle?
Repost! look at the first page, Dartgod already said it.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:16 PM 06-25-2008
quicksilver doesn't act like something he's not.
[Reply]
trndobrd 02:19 PM 06-25-2008

Male pattern baldness at 25 is teh suck.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:19 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Did the one guys cell phone battery go dead?
No, his boss told him to get off the damn phone & get ta moppin.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:20 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by trndobrd:

Male pattern baldness at 25 is teh suck.
The eyebrow ring is a clever distraction.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 154
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Up