Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 11:56 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
If you replaced LeBron with MJ in this sentence, I wonder who on the board it would apply to?
This is a blatant false equivalence. I don't bring up MJ any more than you do. Like you just did.

This idea that I'm bringing up MJ in every basketball thread and constantly posting tweets from weird Twitter accounts dedicated to defending his honor is objectively false.

99.9% of my posts on CP are Chiefs/draft related.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:58 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is a blatant false equivalence. I don't bring up MJ any more than you do. Like you just did.
Feels like something a MJ propagandist would say, yes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:59 AM 04-06-2024
So, we are all in an agreement. It was a foul.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:01 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
So, we are all in an agreement. It was a foul.
If they called every moving screen a foul in a basketball game, how many fouls do you think there would be?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:02 PM 04-06-2024
If they called every moving screen a foul in a basketball game, how many fouls do you think there would be?
You can say the same for defensive holding. No one complained when we got it against Philly. Thread...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:03 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
You can say the same for defensive holding. No one complained when we got it against Philly. Thread...
If I wasn't a Chiefs fan, I sure as hell would have.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:15 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by jettio:
UConn had a lot of key players out with injury. Their game strategy was to play with a lot of defensive effort on a 7 player rotation that was not UConn's 7 best players going into the season.

The foul trouble had more to do with UConn being a shorthanded team that needed everything to go right to have a chance.

The problem was UConn kept winning and made the final four to play a team they could only beat if they hustled and fouled the shit out of them the whole game.
I mean yeah they played more aggressively but that’s a tight whistle. It’s not like they were playing hack a clark. Both centers with 4 fouls? The guard who wasn’t even guarding Caitlin clark with 4 fouls?

I just hate to see it. When late in games defenders are backing off offensive players for easy scores that’s not great basketball. Refs have to swallow the whistle more in tournament basketball. Or more appropriately, they need to realize younger kids are more prone to mistakes and just raise the ejection limit to 6 fouls. Way too easy for refs to have massive influence on games on this level.
[Reply]
jettio 12:21 PM 04-06-2024
If Jonathon Ogden was the screener and executed the screen as if was HOF left Tackle in one one on pass pro, almost all of them would be called.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:20 PM 04-06-2024
About the Chiefs I fairly admit to being hypocritical as ****, sure. And if I was an Iowa fan, I certainly wouldn’t be apologizing for shit either.

That was still an incredibly soft call to end a game no matter what you say.
you are fucking retarded... it was a hard foul, actually got her in the face a little and could have been reviewed as a flagrant, though it wasn't. It was definitely a text book moving screen common foul. If you watch the continued play, they didn't have much going for their offense anyway. Would have had to launch a prayer.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:23 PM 04-06-2024
:-)... Just stop already. You've seen the angle they didn't show last night. Just like the hold on JuJu that wasn't shown. Once the actual foul was shown, it negates the dumb fuckers bitching about the call, except for retards like you.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:25 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-)... Just stop already. You've seen the angle they didn't show last night. Just like the hold on JuJu that wasn't shown. Once the actual foul was shown, it negates the dumb ****ers bitching about the call, except for reeruns like you.
I never contested that the play could technically be called a foul, just that it was an incredibly soft one that it is never called at that stage of a basketball game. Screens of that variety are as common as it gets.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:27 PM 04-06-2024
you are ****ing reeruned... it was a hard foul, actually got her in the face a little and could have been reviewed as a flagrant, though it wasn't. It was definitely a text book moving screen common foul. If you watch the continued play, they didn't have much going for their offense anyway. Would have had to launch a prayer.
:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:43 PM 04-06-2024
I never contested that the play could technically be called a foul, just that it was an incredibly soft one that it is never called at that stage of a basketball game. Screens of that variety are as common as it gets.
Try watching the video again... those are always called. They didn't have shit for a play anyway, and most likely wouldn't have made the prayer they would have had to launch.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:48 PM 04-06-2024
Try watching the video again... those are always called. They didn't have shit for a play anyway, and most likely wouldn't have made the prayer they would have had to launch.
Yeah, it was covered well by Iowa regardless of the terrible attempt at a screen.
[Reply]
threebag 02:34 PM 04-06-2024
ESPN Connection’s women’s bracket must have taken a shit. That was a foul all the way.
[Reply]
Page 91 of 140
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101 > Last »
Up