ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 195
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:58 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The biggest one in my opinion was his refusal to restructure last year to help the team.

He knew what he was doing. I'm sure we will find out somewhere down the road what those reasons were.
[Reply]
kcbubb 05:59 PM 03-23-2022
And we could have created a lot of cap space by just signing Orlando brown. I’m not buying the argument that we traded hill for cap space for THIS year. Veach could have found a way.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:59 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Hill had no leverage to sit out with one year left on his contract. Only way we lose on calling his bluff is if he retires like Calvin Johnson and I don’t see that happening. Hill might have been worth more in trade if we make a run and the offense was historic with hill putting up huge numbers. Age didn’t hurt davante Adams trade value. He’s like 32?
Adams is 29, genius.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:00 PM 03-23-2022
Hill had no leverage to sit out with one year left on his contract. Only way we lose on calling his bluff is if he retires like Calvin Johnson and I don’t see that happening. Hill might have been worth more in trade if we make a run and the offense was historic with hill putting up huge numbers. Age didn’t hurt davante Adams trade value. He’s like 32?
What more could he have done numbers wise that he hasn’t already done? His trade value would not have gone up. Most likely it would have gone down.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:00 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You are one of the posters on here who’s opinion I highly value and respect. I gave up on trying to read every post in this thread, but your opinion on this seems to have changed drastically from the first few pages and in a good way.
Eh, not really.

I still think it’s a 2023 second shy.

But if it’s the best we could do (and the leaked Jets package suggests strongly it was) then so be it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:01 PM 03-23-2022
Tragic Johnson ponders questions with obvious answers…

Tyreek Hill is one of my favorite NFL players to watch with Patrick Mahomes. Now that he's been traded to the Dolphins, I wonder if he will have the same impact with Tua Tagovailoa as his QB.

— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 06:01 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh, and COVID created an unusually deep 2022 NFL draft.

Those picks just have more value this year.

This wasn’t done without a great deal of though, guys.
I was wondering about how or why we came to have four fucking 7th round picks.

I mean, I know how. But surely the Chiefs didn't just accidentally fall into this weird backlog of 7ths. They might trade some of them into better picks, sure, but I'm guessing Veach wants to use them as guarantees for acquiring priority UDFA type guys because he saw the depth of this class at least a year ahead of time.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:02 PM 03-23-2022
And we could have created a lot of cap space by just signing Orlando brown. I’m not buying the argument that we traded hill for cap space for THIS year. Veach could have found a way.
It’s looking like cap space was part of it. Simply put, as was mentioned earlier Veach sold high. Would it have been nice to keep Hill? Sure, but sometimes it doesn’t work out.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:02 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I have a mask that looks like you that I jack off in the mirror with

Image: Not Safe for Work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:02 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Petro has been talking about it since the end of the season….

Yep

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:03 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Earves Twitter takes always crack me up :-)
[Reply]
-King- 06:03 PM 03-23-2022
Of course he would have.

He’s a WR - he’s one misstep away from losing literally NINE figures. And he’s already wealthy enough to just walk away from the game if it came to that.

People have turned their brains off.
People thought Rodgers would sit out too.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:03 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

:-) No. The only QBs with the arm strength to properly capitalize on his speed outside Mahomes are Allen and Rodgers.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:04 PM 03-23-2022
Wtf? KChiefs1 is a fucking weirdo.

And you have the nerve to call me a faggot?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:05 PM 03-23-2022
Oh, and COVID created an unusually deep 2022 NFL draft.

Those picks just have more value this year.

This wasn’t done without a great deal of though, guys.

If Vagich does his thing…Chiefs will be better. Pressure is on Bart.

[Reply]
Page 91 of 195
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191 > Last »
Up