ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 158
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
R Clark 11:28 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Giselle's black magick strikes again...has there ever been a critical post-season event/call that didn't go Brady's way?

The reality is he was a great QB that the NFL manufactured into a legend...on an even playing field he has 3 rings.

Should have lost to the Jags and Chiefs...the common denominator is Clete Bakeman...who just did the Packers/Bucs game.

He has had the same official for his last 3 championship games...and they have all had some level of controversy that he was the beneficiary of.
So who is doing the SB? Hopefully not that asshole.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:28 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
My bigger concern is the video screens behind the goal posts. I recall watching the game in week 12 and when Butker was attempting field goals, they played live video on the screens behind the goal posts from an odd angle and it was confusing. But when Tampa was attempting FG's, it was a solid Tampa logo screen instead of video.
That was their local video operator...SB will have their own crew controlling the LED wall feeds.

I did notice that though...it wont happen in this game....it's no longer the Buccaneers stadium...they wont be able to use their cannons.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:32 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Does "everybody" include Schwartz?
They haven't included Mitchell in any updates for a while, so I'm guessing he's done
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:33 AM 02-03-2021
Giselle's black magick strikes again...has there ever been a critical post-season event/call that didn't go Brady's way?
It's amazing that Giselle already knew to work her black magic several years prior to their dating. Brady certainly casts a wide and long spell.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:38 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Does "everybody" include Schwartz?
He’s still on IR, I believe.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:58 AM 02-03-2021

For anyone who thinks the Bucs have a huge advantage by being at home, a couple of things:

Chiefs are spending this entire week at home, just like the Bucs. If this game was in Pasadena, both teams would be right where they are now.

Also:
Chiefs’ on road: 8-0
Bucs at home: 5-3

— Kurtis Seaboldt (@KSeaboldt) February 3, 2021

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:05 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
They haven't included Mitchell in any updates for a while, so I'm guessing he's done
Kawika Mitchell? Didn't he become a famous pro wrestler?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:09 PM 02-03-2021

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:13 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Kawika Mitchell? Didn't he become a famous pro wrestler?
That was Sabby Piscatelli.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:13 PM 02-03-2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:14 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's amazing that Giselle already knew to work her black magic several years prior to their dating. Brady certainly casts a wide and long spell.
I was half-joking....she most definitely does occult rituals the night before he plays.

Brady has talked about it...
[Reply]
JakeF 12:23 PM 02-03-2021
A win here proves what a football Gawd Mahomes is

What other quarterback can win with a total scrub offensive line like we are putting on the field now? I think we only have one drafted player on our offensive line now and he was drafted in the 7th round. All 2nd and 3rd string UDFA scrubs taking the field now. It's amazing.

Tampa has one of the better defensive lines against one of the worst offensive lines.

Mahomes will have to be in total stud mode. He will need Kelce to dominate the short passing lanes too because i'm not sure how much time he will have without Fisher and Co.

Brady can sit back and let his team win, Mahomes can't. Patrick has to go out and win the game himself.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:28 PM 02-03-2021

The reality is he was a great QB that the NFL manufactured into a legend...on an even playing field he has 3 rings.

Should have lost to the Jags and Chiefs...the common denominator is Clete Bakeman...who just did the Packers/Bucs game.

He has had the same official for his last 3 championship games...and they have all had some level of controversy that he was the beneficiary of.
OMFG just :-) already.

You tried to argue that Reid was "in on it" and was sabotaging the Chiefs for his NFL masters. No one gives a fuck what you think, you've proven yourself a dumbass already. You're starting to be more annoying than Penbrook with this shit.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:30 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
A win here proves what a football Gawd Mahomes is

What other quarterback can win with a total scrub offensive line like we are putting on the field now? I think we only have one drafted player on our offensive line now and he was drafted in the 7th round. All 2nd and 3rd string UDFA scrubs taking the field now. It's amazing.

Tampa has one of the better defensive lines against one of the worst offensive lines.

Mahomes will have to be in total stud mode. He will need Kelce to dominate the short passing lanes too because i'm not sure how much time he will have without Fisher and Co.

Brady can sit back and let his team win, Mahomes can't. Patrick has to go out and win the game himself.
Minus Fish, Isn't this the same personnel on the OL since week 7?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:31 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
OMFG just :-) already.

You tried to argue that Reid was "in on it" and was sabotaging the Chiefs for his NFL masters. No one gives a fuck what you think, you've proven yourself a dumbass already. You're starting to be more annoying than Penbrook with this shit.
Is there anything that isn’t a fucking conspiracy with this guy?
[Reply]
Page 91 of 158
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141 > Last »
Up