ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 95
« First < 40808687888990 91929394 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Kiimo 04:57 PM 05-22-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I don't think its a matter of how fast Worthy picks up our offense, its more how early does Reid start manufacturing ideal touches for him and I'm pretty sure that happens early. I think we treat him as a weapon, not an all around WR early in his rookie year.

If I'm not mistaken (not a big college football guy because...well, Kansas) but I believe Texas runs a similar offense to the Chiefs.

Considering how quickly Worthy picked that up as a true freshman the signs point to yes
[Reply]
staylor26 05:15 PM 05-22-2024
Worthy is much further along in his development as a pure WR than Rice, Hardman, and Tyreek were.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:20 PM 05-22-2024
Saw a buddy on a work trip this week from Dallas. Big Cowboy and Longhorn fan.

He can’t believe we got this guy. Watched every snap he played at Texas and loves him.

Told me the AFC will regret letting this happen.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:42 PM 05-22-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I don't think its a matter of how fast Worthy picks up our offense, its more how early does Reid start manufacturing ideal touches for him and I'm pretty sure that happens early. I think we treat him as a weapon, not an all around WR early in his rookie year.
Rice was tied for second most catches in the Lions game with 3. Andy has evolved a lot since he arrived here. I think he will have some plays to get him worked into the game.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:16 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Rice was tied for second most catches in the Lions game with 3. Andy has evolved a lot since he arrived here. I think he will have some plays to get him worked into the game.
Andy also started two rookie lineman (Trey and Creed), which he NEVER EVER did before. Seems like if you're good enough to play, you're gonna play.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:53 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Saw a buddy on a work trip this week from Dallas. Big Cowboy and Longhorn fan.

He can’t believe we got this guy. Watched every snap he played at Texas and loves him.

Told me the AFC will regret letting this happen.
Rejoicing in Bills failures has become one of my guilty pleasures.
[Reply]
Bump 02:05 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Worthy is much further along in his development as a pure WR than Rice, Hardman, and Tyreek were.
they do seem to come out a lot more ready these days
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:51 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Andy also started two rookie lineman (Trey and Creed), which he NEVER EVER did before. Seems like if you're good enough to play, you're gonna play.
It was three really as Niang was a rookie too in reality.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:14 AM 05-23-2024
It's not fair to pair Hollywood Brown and Xavier Worthy on the same team.

They are going to make fools of DBs.

Just thinking of the possibilities of those two flying down the filed torching DBs for touchdowns.

This could be the best offense we ever had.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:21 AM 05-23-2024
It's nice and all that Worthy is fast, but its his ability to track the ball in the air is what I'm most excited about. That's what made Tyreek special. You could throw up the ball and he would go get it.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:29 AM 05-23-2024
It doesn't hurt that he seems to really be a student of the game from every position's perspective.

Looking at you, Mecole
[Reply]
O.city 07:35 AM 05-23-2024
They'll ease him in and manufacture some stuff for him early I would imagine. It's just how Andy does things.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:49 AM 05-31-2024
Making it rain… with $1 bills.

TRENDING… #Chiefs rookie WR Chiefs Xavier Worthy and his girl ARE FLEXING THEIR NEW JEWELRY & THROWING CASH

(🎥 @RJLockedIn)
pic.twitter.com/REOKFsl417

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) May 30, 2024

[Reply]
O.city 09:57 AM 05-31-2024
That's dumb

But in terms of football, the Hamstring strain sucks. He's just getting further behind the 8 ball. Needs to be up and going by camp. In the grand scheme, it isn't a big deal, but missing OTA's and such as a rookie isn't ideal.
[Reply]
KCJake 11:53 AM 05-31-2024
With these new kickoff rules, Worthy could make an immediate impact returning kicks
[Reply]
Page 90 of 95
« First < 40808687888990 91929394 > Last »
Up