ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 163
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:50 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Guessing the DA and prosecutors are going to let CPS do the dirty work to gather more evidence if what others have said is even remotely true
CPS isn't likely to get any more "evidence" unless something else happens. Most likely they have just set up a regular visitation schedule to check on the kid until they find there is no reason to continue to do so or something else happens.
[Reply]
O.city 08:52 AM 04-25-2019
I'm guessing the league pops him for 2/4 games for "conduct detrimental to the league", he serves it and everyone goes on their way.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 08:52 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
They probably just can't charge him because his wife won't testify and they don't have a case without her.

Some info (such as photos) will probably leak eventually and he'll be released on the spot. I think the chances he ever appears in a game for the Chiefs again are pretty low.
This is my thinking. No one is talking so they can’t do anything. Someone will leak photos to TMZ, he will be cut at that time and get a 1yr suspension.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:53 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm guessing the league pops him for 2/4 games for "conduct detrimental to the league", he serves it and everyone goes on their way.
Thad’s what I’m thinking as well. 4 games max.
[Reply]
srvy 08:54 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
They probably just can't charge him because his wife won't testify and they don't have a case without her.

Some info (such as photos) will probably leak eventually and he'll be released on the spot. I think the chances he ever appears in a game for the Chiefs again are pretty low.
Good God get a grip. That photo better have a picture of the culprit cracking the whip.
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:55 AM 04-25-2019
“Tyreek has maintained from the inception and throughout the investigation that he was innocent of any crime. Contrary to some media reports, Tyreek cooperated with law enforcement, waived his 5th Amend rights, and answered Qs from both police and DCF”

Based on Press Release from Reek.
[Reply]
tmax63 08:56 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
cringe.

Well...

I had trepidation about Hill when we drafted him. I didn't like it; but I've lived enough life to have seen good people do ****ed up things and was open to a second chance. Unfortunately, I've also seen abusive behavior become a pattern.

Hunt is not the same; nothing he did is anywhere near as bad as either of Hill's alleged offenses. I think Hunt has a drinking/temper problem, and needs to get help. But after lying to the team about the incident(s) and getting caught on film, yeah, the team did the right thing. It's the only thing you CAN do, and have any authority as an organization over everyone that works at 1 Arrowhead Drive.

Clark's offenses in college, when you look into them, are not nearly the same as either although it would be closer in scope to Hunt's transgressions. Some girl said he hit her, then said he didn't, and maybe he probably did, but at any rate it obviously wasn't a BEATING or it would've obvious. AND the felony home invasion thing was that he apparently stole another kid's laptop out of his dorm room. So, yeah, not good, but not punching your pregnant girlfriend and then perhaps breaking that child's arm at three years old bad. And for his NFL career, he's stayed out of trouble.

I can't root for a guy who is a serial abuser of women and children. It ruins everything. IF The Chiefs think he did this, you have to cut him.

So where's YOUR line?
Innocent until proven guilty. ALMOST all but not everyone deserves a second chance. Accusations don't count. Court of Public Opinion don't count. In today's world where slander and libel don't exist (see Smollett) I need proof of guilt.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:56 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
“Tyreek has maintained from the inception and throughout the investigation that he was innocent of any crime. Contrary to some media reports, Tyreek cooperated with law enforcement, waived his 5th Amend rights, and answered Qs from both police and DCF”
Hmm....
[Reply]
stumppy 08:56 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Exactly, I would get a divorce and hold her history of abuse against her. She wouldn’t be able to file child support because I would have that little secret.

When shit hits the fan you come together to try to figure it out, that’s what happened here. They’re both covering for each other, I must be a piece of shit too because I couldn’t flat out call the cops on her over a broken arm.
Nothing like leveraging the abuse of a child into a financial gain for yourself.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:57 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
CPS isn't likely to get any more "evidence" unless something else happens. Most likely they have just set up a regular visitation schedule to check on the kid until they find there is no reason to continue to do so or something else happens.
I've had CPS or DFS or whatever they want to call themselves back when I was in middle school. They're fucking ruthless, and my situation was sibling on sibling.
[Reply]
In58men 08:58 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Nothing like leveraging the abuse of a child into a financial gain for yourself.
That’s what she gets for fucking up, not my problem.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:59 AM 04-25-2019
So now idiots like Florio can :-) about this 5th amendment bullshit.

We really have no clue what is going on here. We have ideas of what could be, but we nothing concrete. And I’m not sure we ever will.
[Reply]
In58men 08:59 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:

Based on Press Release from Reek.
Link?
[Reply]
O.city 09:00 AM 04-25-2019
Not just this situation, but in general, I think it's kind of fucked up that we hold the NFL to a higher standard than the legal system.

Maybe, moreso that the NFL gets into the disciplinary stuff above the law. It's such a slippery slope for them.

Like the Zeke thing.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:00 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Did the kid trip and fall into a belt rack as well?
Where was mention of a belt? I didn't hear anything about that.

Genuinely curious.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 163
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Up