ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 189
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:15 PM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The purple bud is real and my hand. The hand in the other pic is from an unknown source as it's the pic my buddy sent me. Same with the moonrocks. That's the pic he sent me so it may look dif as well. Either way they're all really good! The oil has the best taste of them all.

Awesome color on the flower.

That all makes sense about pics. I was thinking the moonrocks was gonna be one hell of a ride.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:40 PM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Where can I find it ? Been looking at menus all over and haven't seen it. Did pick up some Bruce banner again, some Jilly bean and for a nightcap so good ol og kush.
https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/gr...recreational-2

Currently available at the south store.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:41 PM 09-05-2017
Ordering the parts... looks like I am going to build this sometime in the next 2-3 weeks

Solventless Hash. YUMMY
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:33 AM 09-06-2017
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Ordering the parts... looks like I am going to build this sometime in the next 2-3 weeks

Solventless Hash. YUMMY
When you get it built, play around with temps and pressure until you are happy with the results. The days of using hair straightener are long gone for sure. I prefer low temp with a slow, long press.

It is really only solventless when pressing flower. If you are pressing an water extraction, as I'm sure the video is showing, then water is still a solvent. Not like a solvent in the industrial sense, but water is still a solvent.

You want true solventless hash. Dry sifting is the way to go. Hey, never know. You may one day be as popular as Cuban and sell your dry sift commercially for $150/g
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:28 PM 09-21-2017
I fucking LOVE Vybz Kartel. Amazing lyricist, and vocalist.
He wrote a love song to weed and it's awesome!

When yuh gone weh mi miss yuh
Yuh role with di flame with di rizzla
When mi turn yuh and twist yuh
Mi get a different state a mind
Di law seh fi diss yuh
Policeman a search mi dem miss yuh
Betta dem carry mi go live inna jail
If lovin you is a crime

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:40 AM 10-05-2017

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:55 AM 10-05-2017
Anyone here know any good cleansers to help me beat a drug test I have coming up?
[Reply]
aturnis 07:41 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Anyone here know any good cleansers to help me beat a drug test I have coming up?
Buy fake urine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
hometeam 07:44 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Buy fake urine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Wrong. It will fail a lab test.

Buy the powdered urine they use for medical testing. Its the only surefire way.

As for cleansers, there is only one. Time.
[Reply]
eDave 02:54 PM 01-11-2018
In all my 36 years of being high, I've never had the opportunity to smoke Northern Lights. That opportunity presented itself when my man presented me with a cartridge refill of NL. 519mg. Upon first sampling, I thought you all should know.

I missed out on some good times my dudes.

Late.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:31 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
In all my 36 years of being high, I've never had the opportunity to smoke Northern Lights. That opportunity presented itself when my man presented me with a cartridge refill of NL. 519mg. Upon first sampling, I thought you all should know.

I missed out on some good times my dudes.

Late.
NL is one of my favorites.

Current:

Blueberry Kush
Lemon Haze
Gelato
Hi-Tech

Orange Tangelope
Bruce Banner

Northern Lights
Sour Willie
Headband

Plus my 5mg/per Marinol script.

Love being legal.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:38 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Wrong. It will fail a lab test.

Buy the powdered urine they use for medical testing. Its the only surefire way.

As for cleansers, there is only one. Time.
You can use this :

http://https://www.drugtestingsoluti...tic-urine-kit/
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:43 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
That's the way to do it. Weed is awesome because it doesn't really change your personality or make you do dumb sh*t like other drugs.
Indeed.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:44 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
When you get it built, play around with temps and pressure until you are happy with the results. The days of using hair straightener are long gone for sure. I prefer low temp with a slow, long press.

It is really only solventless when pressing flower. If you are pressing an water extraction, as I'm sure the video is showing, then water is still a solvent. Not like a solvent in the industrial sense, but water is still a solvent.

You want true solventless hash. Dry sifting is the way to go. Hey, never know. You may one day be as popular as Cuban and sell your dry sift commercially for $150/g
We call dry press "full melt" around here, and it's just the best.

Solventless for lyfe.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:46 PM 01-11-2018
Can't wait until weed is legal in NJ.

It is coming.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 189
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Up