ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 173
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
threebag 08:01 AM 04-29-2019
Don’t you think by now there would be a PFA by Crystal to protect herself and son from Tyreek?

I mean even from an extortion point of view it would be a necessity at some point.

If the case wasn’t being played in the court of public opinion wouldn’t all these protective agencies pretty much require Crystal to do so?
threebag 08:04 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Dude, the first REAL spanking I got from Dad at age 4 was with a belt. I don't know if you're reciting law or Dr. Spock, but there is NOTHING wrong with the unforgettable discipline of hand-tooled leather. :-)
I was just basically paraphrasing the way Law interprets in Kansas.
TwistedChief 08:06 AM 04-29-2019
Just trying to compile everything so it makes sense. Please add any omissions.

Trying to:
* "The Star is trying to fuck us"
* "KCTV5 is trying to fuck us"
* "The national media is trying to fuck us"
* "The DA is trying to fuck us"
* "Goodell is trying to fuck us"
* " 'SJWs' are trying to fuck us"
* "Crystal is a fucking crazy bitch who is trying to fuck us"
* "The kid is a whiny little bitch who is probably coached and trying to fuck us"
* "Millennials who are soft as fuck and need beatings to grow into real men are trying to fuck us"
* "That Indian curse at Arrowhead that the guy found before the playoffs is trying to fuck us"
* "The Free Masons, Jews, Rothschilds, and aliens being kept at Area 51 are trying to fuck us" (BlackOp special)

Going to:
* "Clark Hunt is going to fuck us"
* "Goodell is going to fuck us"
* "Dorsey is going to fuck us"
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:15 AM 04-29-2019
You can add "innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law" to your snark-ass list, please.
In58men 08:19 AM 04-29-2019
Mike Freeman don’t want no smoke
ROYC75 08:22 AM 04-29-2019
The Hickory switch is also a timeless classic and proven winner. Especially when you make the child go pick it from the tree.

And do NOT come back with a little twig-branch. The re-selection process SUCKS.
I hate to do this as a kid, we had apple trees.
Mecca 08:22 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Yes

Anything more than ONE open hand is considered abuse. And depending on what you do with one open hand can still be found to be abuse
I'd like to point out that everyone parents differently. I also really believe there is a huge disconnect between studies and psychologists and what works in real world scenarios..

I don't think kids not being spanked is the #1 reason we have a much more disrespectful and coddled society today but I think it plays into it, to a degree.
Mecca 08:23 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
My grandma who was a nice old lady beat my fucking ass with a tree branch.
SAUTO 08:25 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Just trying to compile everything so it makes sense. Please add any omissions.

Trying to:
* "The Star is trying to fuck us"
* "KCTV5 is trying to fuck us"
* "The national media is trying to fuck us"
* "The DA is trying to fuck us"
* "Goodell is trying to fuck us"
* " 'SJWs' are trying to fuck us"
* "Crystal is a fucking crazy bitch who is trying to fuck us"
* "The kid is a whiny little bitch who is probably coached and trying to fuck us"
* "Millennials who are soft as fuck and need beatings to grow into real men are trying to fuck us"
* "That Indian curse at Arrowhead that the guy found before the playoffs is trying to fuck us"
* "The Free Masons, Jews, Rothschilds, and aliens being kept at Area 51 are trying to fuck us" (BlackOp special)

Going to:
* "Clark Hunt is going to fuck us"
* "Goodell is going to fuck us"
* "Dorsey is going to fuck us"
You forgot the SDH is a loser piece of shit idiot part.
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:28 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My grandma who was a nice old lady beat my fucking ass with a tree branch.
You know it! Feel the sting! :-)
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:47 AM 04-29-2019
Mike freeman still going on about the Tyreek situation
bobbything 08:54 AM 04-29-2019
You can add "innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law" to your snark-ass list, please.
Honest question...if you owned a business that was insanely profitable and employed very, very high-profile individuals, one of whom had been convicted of felony battery (or assault, or whatever it was) against a female...then this new news came out, would you wait around, continue to pay this individual, and let due process play out?

I'm not completely sure many would. If you would, more power to you but businesses don't have to wait for the courts to hash things out.
WhawhaWhat 08:56 AM 04-29-2019
Kicking someone off of a football team is not the same thing as putting them in jail so "innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law" is irrelevant.
Mecca 09:01 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Honest question...if you owned a business that was insanely profitable and employed very, very high-profile individuals, one of whom had been convicted of felony battery (or assault, or whatever it was) against a female...then this new news came out, would you wait around, continue to pay this individual, and let due process play out?

I'm not completely sure many would. If you would, more power to you but businesses don't have to wait for the courts to hash things out.
Does basically every other business in my area also employ the same thing? Cause that's what we're taking about in the NFL.
pugsnotdrugs19 09:04 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Mike freeman still going on about the Tyreek situation
Yeah because he’s apparently a dumbass who thinks no one will pick Hill up eventually. Just silly.

Someone is going to pick him up. Too talented.
Page 90 of 173
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Up