ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 359
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
TLO 08:16 AM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Texas middle school teacher admits to sending nude photos to former student on Snapchat

Not guilty.
She's bat shit crazy, and probably a banshee in bed.

But does she do anal?
:-)
[Reply]
kepp 08:20 AM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper:
She's bat shit crazy, and probably a banshee in bed.

But does she do anal? :-)

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:34 AM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by kepp:
Seriously where the fuck were these teachers when i was in school
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:36 AM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Seriously where the **** were these teachers when i was in school
Fucking the other students.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:15 AM 04-08-2016
My ex who I still talk to just find out her bf has been sexting his 17 yo student.

I feel bad and want to laugh at the same time.

Guess the girl texted her screenshots of the pics and conversations. Should be interesting, they have not gone to the police yet.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:35 AM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Texas middle school teacher admits to sending nude photos to former student on Snapchat

Not guilty.
Originally Posted by :
On her “Rate My Teacher” page, she received one review, with one star in every category except “Easiness,” where she got five stars.

“She sends nudes to her students,” the anonymous review wrote.
I laughed.
[Reply]
Grim 09:40 AM 04-08-2016
ewww

not ewww

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:42 AM 04-08-2016
Why would you admit to sending SnapChat photos? Once they're viewed they can't be viewed again.
[Reply]
kstater 10:58 AM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Why would you admit to sending SnapChat photos? Once they're viewed they can't be viewed again.
It's cute you think that's true

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:04 AM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by kstater:
It's cute you think that's true

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've heard SnapChat stores them in a database somewhere but does a local police force have the authority to demand them to release that kind of information?
[Reply]
patteeu 11:13 AM 04-08-2016
I've heard SnapChat stores them in a database somewhere but does a local police force have the authority to demand them to release that kind of information?
My understanding is that the recipient can just screen cap your pictures from outside the app. You may or may not get a warning that it was done.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:16 AM 04-08-2016
Screen caps, bruh.
[Reply]
scho63 11:18 AM 04-08-2016
New math: How many underage male students does it take to screw a teacher?

Answer: As many as she wants.

Any shock as to why the US education system is so screwed up when the female teachers have no concept of right or wrong?

How the hell do any of them think they are going to get away with it? Young males squeal to anyone who will listen when they get laid, especially from a cougar.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:25 AM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
My understanding is that the recipient can just screen cap your pictures from outside the app. You may or may not get a warning that it was done.

Originally Posted by TimBone:
Screen caps, bruh.

I know about screen caps- they do give the sender a warning, by the way.

I just didn't read the story. Did the kid screenshot the pic? If not, my original query is still on the table. Don't admit to that shit if they've got no evidence.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:00 PM 04-08-2016
I know about screen caps- they do give the sender a warning, by the way.

I just didn't read the story. Did the kid screenshot the pic? If not, my original query is still on the table. Don't admit to that shit if they've got no evidence.
How to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing
[Reply]
Page 90 of 359
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Up