Page 9 of 61
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:01 PM 05-07-2024
How do we lock people up until the season begins?
[Reply]
493rd 05:01 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Lord at this point I think the chiefs may need to get tyler Boyd on the phone real quick before it's too late to find a bailout option in case something pops up here they don't like . Goddamn rashee, how could you
Boyd already signed he’s unavailable.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:01 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Ask Dallas PD.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:02 PM 05-07-2024
Since he’s a Chief, I’m convinced that he’s innocent.

If he’s guilty of anything, it’s caring too much.
[Reply]
Womble 05:03 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Shut the **** up.

Idgaf WHO it is that's taking pictures. You already ****ed up majorly just a month ago. Fix your shit. It's that simple.

"Oh he harassed me!"

Boo-****ing-hoo. You're a goddamn SB winning athlete, get use to it. It's as simple as "don't put yourself in another bad situation after putting yourself in an epicly stupid situation weeks ago".

I swept the first incident under the rug and chalked it up to a young man being a young man. But to find yourself in yet another situation weeks later means that you simply did not give a **** about the first **** up.
I find it bizarre that you swept the first incident under the rug but are losing it over this. The first incident is worthy of losing your shit over. This? Nah. Slapping a paparazzo is doing God's work and shows that he's a man of the people.

I want to slap a paparazzo right now just thinking about it. BRB I'm gonna go out my front door and slap the shit out of one outside my palace right now.
[Reply]
Bump 05:05 PM 05-07-2024
well this has certainly been one hell of an offseason for Rashee, hasn't it.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:05 PM 05-07-2024
I love the Chiefs and I forgive them for drafting a dumb ass.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:06 PM 05-07-2024
Why can't we have nice things

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:06 PM 05-07-2024
Nothing happened… criminal justice system or league punishment… when Davante Adams pushed a photographer at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:06 PM 05-07-2024
Correct me if I’m wrong but if the assault victim doesn’t show up to court the case is dropped… I feel like the guy gets enough money he will go away..This happened to me years ago when I got charged with assault by pushing my ex brother in law and he didn’t show up to court.
Rice is a dumbass who can’t seem to get his shit together…
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:07 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I find it bizarre that you swept the first incident under the rug but are losing it over this. The first incident is worthy of losing your shit over. This? Nah. Slapping a paparazzo is doing God's work and shows that he's a man of the people.

I want to slap a paparazzo right now just thinking about it. BRB I'm gonna go out my front door and slap the shit out of one outside my palace right now.
Im not losing shit over nothing. Saying he needs to be smarter is "losing my shit"?

Maybe you need to get out of your feelings when reading my posts.

Fact is, it was fucking dumb. Period. Paparazzi or not, no fucks given. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT except Chiefs fans who have a rooting interest in defending you. No one is gonna buy any bullshit excuses this quickly after your last incident. Stay out of the clubs, put your nose to the grind. If you can't handle the juice, then stay off it. Get better homies.

If you got homies that can't put your success ahead of their fun, then those homies dont give a fuck about you. Real shit. Those are the kinda homies that will fuck your bitch when you aint lookin'. Real shit.
[Reply]
Womble 05:08 PM 05-07-2024
Well at least we know driving 119mph down the highway, crashing into a load of cars and fleeing the scene whilst leaving behind a huge bag of weed don't work.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:09 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Nothing happened… criminal justice system or league punishment… when Davante Adams pushed a photographer at Arrowhead.
DeVante Adams didn't do something epicaly stupid just a month or so prior. Context motherfuckers, do you understand it?
[Reply]
KCJake 05:11 PM 05-07-2024
Didn't the Patriots try this with ol what's his name?? Gordon
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:13 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
DeVante Adams didn't do something epicaly stupid just a month or so prior.
Leaving Aaron Rodgers for Derek Carr doesn’t count?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 61
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up