ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Report: Tiger Woods injured in Car Crash
cooper barrett 10:23 PM 02-26-2021
On a holiday, they like to be seen.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:12 AM 02-27-2021
Just saw he had a follow up surgery yesterday. They didn't say for what.
[Reply]
scho63 06:39 PM 02-27-2021
Dude is fucked. From the day his dad passed away, his life has been a complete disaster.

The guy has had like 20 surgeries.

Wouldn't change places with him for all the money in the world.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:13 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Dude is ****ed. From the day his dad passed away, his life has been a complete disaster.

The guy has had like 20 surgeries.

Wouldn't change places with him for all the money in the world.
You know, I almost started a thread the other day asking if anyone would want Tiger’s life. He’s always struck me as being one of most unhappy people I’ve ever seen.
[Reply]
scho63 10:01 AM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
You know, I almost started a thread the other day asking if anyone would want Tiger’s life. He’s always struck me as being one of most unhappy people I’ve ever seen.
He is supposedly a real tightwad, horrible tipper, standoffish, not too friendly with many players on tour and is becoming more and more isolated. He lives in a bubble, similar to Michael Jackson.

When he went on his Whore Tour and killed his marriage to Erin, he lost Jasper Parnevik and his wife along with a lot of married golfers. Their wives all hate Tiger.

I don't think he has a strong relationship with his Mom just his kids.

Dude had it all at one point and now except for the money, not sure what the guy has left. :-)
[Reply]
Kman34 02:18 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
He is supposedly a real tightwad, horrible tipper, standoffish, not too friendly with many players on tour and is becoming more and more isolated. He lives in a bubble, similar to Michael Jackson.

When he went on his Whore Tour and killed his marriage to Erin, he lost Jasper Parnevik and his wife along with a lot of married golfers. Their wives all hate Tiger.

I don't think he has a strong relationship with his Mom just his kids.

Dude had it all at one point and now except for the money, not sure what the guy has left. :-)
I think he has some relationships and he is a good father as far as I can see... I don’t think he’s as bad as you’re making him out to be...
[Reply]
scho63 02:33 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I think he has some relationships and he is a good father as far as I can see... I don’t think he’s as bad as you’re making him out to be...
These are known facts. All the pro athletes have made fun of his no tipping and cheapness. I think Jordan is the same way.

I think he is probably a good father but he did risk his marriage being a man-whore so does that make him a poor Dad to his kids? They certainly get impacted by what happens.

I think the guy is just on an island.....:-)
[Reply]
eDave 02:46 PM 02-28-2021
I just don't get the tipping thing. Why be a dick like that?

His adversaries all wearing red tops today. One guy in pink.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:01 AM 03-02-2021
If I remember correctly one of the girls he "dated" said he was super stingy and would get pissed if whatever restaurant they were eating at didn't comp his meal.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:32 AM 04-07-2021
Sounds like he was doing 83 in a 45 zone.
Missed the Apex, hit a curb and launched it into the trees

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/07/tiger...led-lasd-golf/
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:33 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Sounds like he was doing 83 in a 45 zone.
Missed the Apex, hit a curb and launched it into the trees

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/07/tiger...led-lasd-golf/
Sounds like a pompous, entitled prick who earned his surgeries.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up