Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Matthew Perry
RunKC 06:34 PM 10-28-2023
Holy shit. He drowned?!
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:24 PM 05-22-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
According to my friend, this is accurate.

Ketamine = Special K
And here I was ready for some special K with strawberries
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:26 PM 05-22-2024
I always preferred Cheery Hos.
[Reply]
scho63 07:28 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I always preferred Cheery Hos.
They are very expensive and better than Fruity Pebbles. Be careful to check under the table so you don't get the Honey Nut ones.

Don't forget to pay Cap'n Crunch for any Cheery Hos.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:40 AM 08-15-2024
Do you get high off ketamine?

Doctor, drug dealers arrested in connection to Matthew Perry’s death: report https://t.co/tae0YlkO0j pic.twitter.com/tqpW3ZIBX1

— Page Six (@PageSix) August 15, 2024

[Reply]
Katipan 09:45 AM 08-15-2024
In a sense. A K hole looks like a heroin hole but before you fall I’m sure there are some loopy feel goods.

Medics will give you 15 minutes to come out of it and give you water.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:16 AM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Yes you do.

I've had it once and it was a blast, even if I needed it so they could get my leg pointing in the right direction again.

I'd never even attempt the stuff recreationally because I know I'd enjoy it too much. For me it created almost a sort of spatial 'void' where I felt like Matthew McConaughey ripping through space and time in Interstellar. It was a trip.
[Reply]
Third Eye 11:06 AM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yes you do.

I've had it once and it was a blast, even if I needed it so they could get my leg pointing in the right direction again.

I'd never even attempt the stuff recreationally because I know I'd enjoy it too much. For me it created almost a sort of spatial 'void' where I felt like Matthew McConaughey ripping through space and time in Interstellar. It was a trip.
Similarly, they gave it to my 9 year to set his broken wrist. He was not bothered in the least.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:45 AM 08-15-2024
Police really care about who is important in Cali. God forbid they loved crimes against the non rich.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:54 AM 08-15-2024
Nobody calls it Cali
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:58 AM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Nobody calls it Cali
Red Dawg just did.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:04 PM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Shit so he drowned because he lost consciousness. I had heard it was almost impossible to OD on ketamine to the point it kills you but drowning wasn't part of the equation.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:29 PM 08-15-2024
Yes you do.

so it’s worse than Oxytocin? I’m assuming it’s illegal. So wouldn’t you be at risk from some dealer stepping on it with fentanyl to increase their profits?
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:27 PM 08-18-2024
Dang. Read this article: https://www.9news.com/article/news/n...cRRuo4yU3VRm1Q

It's pretty clear from this that he'd found a new drug to abuse, and he found a bunch of scumbags who were willing to take his money to provide it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:35 PM 08-18-2024
Yeah this one went from:

"He was sober for years, this is just a horrible accident"

to:

"Well, he was doing some ketamine as therapy"

to:

"His assistant was shooting him up 8x a day and he had at least 3 K sources, sometimes from doctors shooting him up in a parking lot."
[Reply]
Bump 04:35 PM 08-18-2024
Yes you do.

I'm with you on that. I would never do anything like that recreationally for the same exact reason. There was one time I was prescribed some liquid painkiller when I had some severe tonsilitis (the tonsils were so enlarged they were touching each other and the doctor had all of the other people working there to come take a look at that because it was so interesting and rare I guess). But whatever they gave me felt really fucking good and once I was better I threw the rest away. Fuck getting addicted to something like that.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up