ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown signing with Buccaneers
Red Dawg 10:01 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The idea of him going to Seattle scared me a little. Tampa is going to flame out in the playoffs.
I don't think so. Only the Saints and KC remain questions for them. All other games they will win for sure. I look at the big pic. We won't beat them in the SB if they have all their offense healthy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:35 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I don't think so. Only the Saints and KC remain questions for them. All other games they will win for sure. I look at the big pic. We won't beat them in the SB if they have all their offense healthy.
:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:00 PM 10-23-2020

⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://t.co/X5ycmIdcOR

— Jake Arians (@JakeBArians) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
DrRyan 11:38 PM 10-23-2020
What could possibly go wrong? Only one football to go around and I think it’s pretty safe to assume AB still believes he is a top tier WR. I look forward to the first sideline meltdown.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:15 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
What could possibly go wrong? Only one football to go around and I think it’s pretty safe to assume AB still believes he is a top tier WR. I look forward to the first sideline meltdown.
I'd be surprised if he fucked this up. He's been Tom Brady's puppet ever since going to New England. I don't know what it is but Brady seems to know how to control him. Killer blow jobs perhaps?
[Reply]
Redbled 09:24 AM 10-24-2020
3 years ago I’d suggest teams first priority was slowing Bell as opposed to Brown. We got the better ex Steeler. Still be more concerned playing Wilson than the Bucs.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 09:55 AM 10-24-2020
Some of the Baltimore radio hosts were discussing this earlier this week wondering if Baltimore should go after him.

One was adamantly against it - "Nothing against his skills, but honestly, do you TRUST AB to follow COVID-protocols? He'd probably infect half the team in the first month he was here."

Gotta say, he has a point. With AB's "peculiarties", would you really trust him off the field?:-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:16 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Some of the Baltimore radio hosts were discussing this earlier this week wondering if Baltimore should go after him.

One was adamantly against it - "Nothing against his skills, but honestly, do you TRUST AB to follow COVID-protocols? He'd probably infect half the team in the first month he was here."

Gotta say, he has a point. With AB's "peculiarties", would you really trust him off the field?:-)
Lol that remark didn't have anything to do with AB or football. It was propaganda the host was told to say for more fear of this crap.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:19 AM 10-24-2020
Somebody needs to see if Burfict has one more in him
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:44 PM 10-24-2020
I am just disgusted by this. The team is old man Brady proof now. If we don't beat them they will run the table. Can the NFC keep them out
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:27 PM 10-24-2020
I am just disgusted by this. The team is old man Brady proof now. If we don't beat them they will run the table. Can the NFC keep them out
Pathetic :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 PM 10-24-2020
Don't mind me. I'm just bookmarking this post so I can laugh at you in a couple months.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:13 PM 10-24-2020
[Reply]
carcosa 04:04 PM 10-24-2020
lol
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:03 PM 10-24-2020
How much better does this signing really make the Bucs? With the weapons they already had it does not seem to change much.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up