ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Planning to drive from LA to Patagonia next year (looking for copilots)
Easy 6 04:53 PM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I finally found a t-shirt that fits me.

:-)

- - -

On the plus side, black is very slimming :-)
[Reply]
scho63 06:29 AM 04-16-2018
I finally found a t-shirt that fits me.

Look likes you've dropped some lbs....:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:23 PM 03-13-2018
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:26 PM 03-14-2018
New blog is up, with another illegal roadblock and live tortoise sex.: http://ushuaiaorbust.com/2018/03/14/...-some-yucatan/

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:56 PM 04-06-2018
New blog is up, with another illegal roadblock and live tortoise sex.: http://ushuaiaorbust.com/2018/03/14/...-some-yucatan/

Chiapas and some Yucatan? dude you're waaay behind on this blog... you surely long since left Guatamala when this got posted

That said, it was yet another very enjoyable trip via proxy

Seeing all of the inredible sights down there gives me an idea... instead of democrat voting Mexicans moving here, just move to those insanely beautiful coasts

That has to be a good life, even on low pay

It was also interesting to see the graffiti on the walls in your earlier pictures... one seems to say 'paramilitaries stay outside' and the other said the same thing to the police... whats that about?

PS - your cabeza is pretty big, better hang onto that pillow if you can

Palenque is truly astonishing, probably the highlight of the pics you've taken so far... #6 is simply incredible, what an amazing historical treasure

Were I a Mexican, I'd never leave that country... but stay to defend it and make it better, that nation is absolutely slam full of everything anyone could want

The coasts are lavishly beautiful, the interior is rich with variety, the food is as good as it gets... stay there and fight to get rid of the corruption of such an insanely beautiful land
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:20 PM 04-15-2018
Looks like suzzer has decided to stop sharing his journey with us, several chapters have been added since he last posted one here, and thats a real shame

Cant help but wonder about his motivations for doing so, but if my guess is correct... its pretty damn sad
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 05:29 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Looks like suzzer has decided to stop sharing his journey with us, several chapters have been added since he last posted one here, and thats a real shame

Cant help but wonder about his motivations for doing so, but if my guess is correct... its pretty damn sad

You think suzzer is Cooper barrett? :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 06:48 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
No way. There's not enough bandwidth between Mexico and the US to handle Cooper Barrett as an international bloviator.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 08:55 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No way. There's not enough bandwidth between Mexico and the US to handle Cooper Barrett as an international bloviator.
It was a joke. I don't think suzzer was well known enough to warrant a mult.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 12:31 AM 04-16-2018
Maybe he’s too afraid to admit he gave up, turned back and has started tailgating early for the Chiefs game in Mexico City.
[Reply]
scho63 06:26 AM 04-16-2018
Not a snowballs chance in hell. :-)

Can't we just let that MULT or TROLL fade into the ether? :-)

Worst poster in recent memory. :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:37 PM 04-19-2018

Wrong again butthead.....
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:40 PM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
They let you out of jail I see. You're in the wrong forum and have past due work to make up.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 02:04 PM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
you should keep reading next time...
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:49 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Why?do you think?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up