ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jeep Wranglers With Plastic Toys On the Dashboard
Easy 6 05:52 PM 06-12-2024
Is anyone else seeing this fad everywhere lately, or is it just the reeruns in my general area?

Brightly colored little toys mounted to the dash of various Jeep styles... whats the big and pathetic secret here?
[Reply]
Spott 06:12 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I have a sudden desire to comment on his post.
[Reply]
srvy 06:13 PM 06-13-2024

[Reply]
Pablo 06:14 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
I have a sudden desire to comment on his post.
It’s a jeep thing. You wouldn’t understand
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:14 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I have a jeep. I have a beard. I am a fat guy.

Speaking as a representative of all those categories, who fucking cares?
This is America, to each their own

It looks stupid to me, so I made a thread about it trying to understand its origins, or what it means... if anything

Seems to me like plenty of people in this thread find it kinda silly, and enjoyed chiming in to tell us all about it

Why are you so angry with peoples curiosity about random subjects like this?

Does calling something "cringe" mean we hate those people or something?
[Reply]
srvy 06:25 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This is America, to each their own

It looks stupid to me, so I made a thread about it trying to understand its origins, or what it means... if anything

Seems to me like plenty of people in this thread find it kinda silly, and enjoyed chiming in to tell us all about it

Why are you so angry with peoples curiosity about random subjects like this?

Does calling something "cringe" mean we hate those people or something?
It also seems like a distraction with all that shit on the dash not buttoned down.

Somehow I feel this is one of those West Coast fads that spread.
[Reply]
Spott 06:29 PM 06-13-2024
It’s a jeep thing. You wouldn’t understand
That’s it, I’m going to comment now, just as soon as I figure out what social media platform that is.
[Reply]
backinblack 06:31 PM 06-13-2024
toys on the dashboard of a car just remind me of the opening of Zombieland with the lady in the minivan with all the plush toys on her dash that fly through her windshield and skid on the road surface along with her face after she smashes into the truck while not paying attention.
[Reply]
Smed1065 08:11 PM 06-13-2024
Jeeps are woman cars now. Only thing more gay are the ones with the angry eyes for headlights. You drive a wrangler in 2024 then I assume you’ve sucked at least one dick in your life
Its true but I saw a jeep today with all like 12 figures on dash and eyelashes on the headlights............The eyelashes mounted about the headlights upon fist view I thought is was wrecked.
[Reply]
Smed1065 08:14 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Everyone should aspire to owning goats and spending time with them. They are wonderful creatures. I'm currently waiting on two of them to give birth with another one bagging up for her first go round as a momma.

Spending more time with goats out in nature and less time with people has been a phenomenal experience for me and it is one I would encourage anyone with the opportunity to do so.
I bet you do and many times before. :-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:50 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
I bet you do and many times before. :-)
There is literally nothing on my post that "I bet you do" is an appropriate response to.

I appreciate your attempt at beastiality based humor tho. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:11 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
It also seems like a distraction with all that shit on the dash not buttoned down.

Somehow I feel this is one of those West Coast fads that spread.
Don't like something? It's probably from the West Coast.
[Reply]
srvy 10:26 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Don't like something? It's probably from the West Coast.
Well, it's pretty much where trends get started.
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 07:04 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I merely downvoted comments of yours I disagree with, thats what the function is designed for

This whole place is one big silly game sometimes, get used to it this is the wild west bud... its shoot or get shot
Thanks for the CP tutorial bud. Let me fill you in on another site, it's called Google. You will find answers to stupid questions like the origin of jeep ducking.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:24 AM 06-14-2024
Sometimes there are benefits to living out in BFE.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:39 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by morphius:
So they managed to make it like Harley riders and the rest of the motorcycle guys?
That's one way to put it, yes.
They managed to take a plain ole friendly gesture and turn it into a form of snobbery.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up