ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How do we save ChiefsPlanet?
RealSNR 10:37 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How to save Chiefsplanet? We find a way to nuke Reddit. I have no clue why people like that place but more and more people leave and go over there. It is one of the worst formats and makes my eyes ****ing bleed. It is a god forsaken unorganized looking shit hole. Why don't they make a reddit in a message board format like Chiefsplanet? It would be glorious.
I think it's more of a mobile thing.

Still dumb as fuck, I agree. Why anybody prefers that format for online discussion I'll never know. The same dumbfucks who think Arrowhead Pride has a superior comment section to CP's classic forum format. Buttfucking morons.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:15 PM 08-17-2017
By banishing tiger uppercut to romper room
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:28 AM 08-18-2017
dear BIG smoke,

How to fix the 'planet in one simple step.

1. bring back the tags!!

with regards,
butt fucking Cabletech94.
[Reply]
ping2000 06:28 AM 08-18-2017
This place is like a Greyhound bus full of buttfucking morons. And we are heading straight down the highway to playoff loss hell. (After numerous stops at shitty towns to pick up more buttfucking morons.)

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:20 AM 08-18-2017
It's the same cesspool as it ever was. There is no saving.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 09:34 AM 08-18-2017
Come on man, I ignore the football talk. I watch for the Hall of Fame threads.

Let's see.....the Luv vs Mooooo thread was one of my favorites. Buck getting drunk at a ghey bar...funny stuff. I could name 25 good ones.....

Oh yeah...I forgot my mostest favorite, Hometeams new tattoo. Good times.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:02 AM 08-18-2017
Delete your account
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:08 AM 08-18-2017
This has always been a shit football talk board. I'm here for the trainwrecks.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:34 AM 08-18-2017
When Arrowhead Pride has poop threads, I'll move over there.
[Reply]
Predarat 12:21 PM 08-18-2017
Bring Back EnDelt!
[Reply]
Frazod 03:06 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Bring Back EnDelt!
He's been asked repeatedly over the years. Pretty sure it ain't ever going to happen.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:23 PM 08-18-2017
CP is like Obama care,
Can't be fixed....you scrap it and try again.
[Reply]
Bweb 02:50 PM 08-18-2017

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:19 PM 08-18-2017
I don't get with all the Negative Nancy or Debbie Downers on this site :-)

Chiefs Planet is informative entertainment and you get to speak your mind and give opinions popular or not popular POV.

The best part of Chiefs Planet is when we win game we celebrate, when we lose games we moan and bitch to each other about it, when someone has a personal problem we pray for them and situation of our fellow man. We come together and to me you fuckers are family so stop acting like there is something wrong with Chiefs Planet there is nothing wrong with Chiefs Planet it's a lively community.

Opinions are like Assholes every ones got one. Some here have diarrhea of the mouth others (lurkers) are constipated and could speak out more often but then others give a good solid shit daily because believe it or not there is good football conversations going on all the time some solid shit & every day a new thread is made up and you just never know what kind of gold nugget your gonna get.

My suggestion if you are so unhappy with Chiefs Planet then be the solution and not the problem go away or contribute so that you are informative entertainment or fuck off or just have fun with it and don't give anymore fucks necessary. Thank you all for your time. Life is short quit taking it so seriously and have some fun with it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:28 PM 08-18-2017
I wonder what happened to Blue.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up