ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pacheco fractured his Fibula
Sassy Squatch 07:27 AM 09-16-2024

#Chiefs star RB Isiah Pacheco, who left the stadium in a walking boot and crutches, fractured his fibula based on initial tests, sources say.

More information coming to determine severity and associated damage, but Pacheco is set to miss real time. pic.twitter.com/9xA4hOsMyE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:12 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Is it time we mend fences and bring in Kareem hunt? He seems ideal as a back of the depth chart stash. McKinnon would be even better but I suspect with his injury history he’s done with football
So...what's McKinnon doing these days? I bet he's getting bored with tending his lawn and yelling at neighbor kids.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:16 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So...what's McKinnon doing these days? I bet he's getting bored with tending his lawn and yelling at neighbor kids.
We already have a McKinnon style runner on the roster.

Let the rookie FB take the snaps and bring in a RB that is a wrecking ball.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:17 AM 09-16-2024
I’ll jump in and say I think Hunt probably has more to give at this point than McKinnon, but I’m not sure either are the answer.

Hunt would probably kill just for the opportunity and do whatever it takes to succeed, that’s for sure.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:17 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That sucks. Call Kareem Hunt
Dumbest idea possible.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:18 AM 09-16-2024
Let's see what Steele is made out of first.
[Reply]
Toad 11:18 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Reid trusted Steele after he fumbled to pick up yards at the very end of the game. Reid trusts Steele
Trust is earned. The only reason Steele got carries after the fumble was out of necessity with lack of bodies.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:19 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Dumbest idea possible.
I was going to suggest trade for Lamar Jackson. He'd be a great RB in this system.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:19 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Toad:
Trust is earned. The only reason Steele got carries after the fumble was out of necessity with lack of bodies.
If that were true they woulda handed it to Perine.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:20 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
I was going to suggest trade for Lamar Jackson. He'd be a great RB in this system.
He actually wouldn't. He's not smart enough for Andy's scheme.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:22 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Toad:
BS... Andy always gets young RB's legit carries after they have their first fumble.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:27 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Dumbest idea possible.
They'll be adding someone, whether it be a FA or someone like Keontay Ingram.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:27 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Definitely not. And on defense, we're seeing some holes in CB play behind McDuffie post-Sneed and LB play in coverage post-Gay.

Of all these things though I just really hope LT can get figured out. Just give Mahomes some good protection and confidence and he'll paper over everything else.
It actually seems like we might miss Gay more than Sneed. I can't believe I just typed that.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:28 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Is it time we mend fences and bring in Kareem hunt? He seems ideal as a back of the depth chart stash. McKinnon would be even better but I suspect with his injury history he’s done with football
3.0 ypc last year and was trending down the years before that
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:28 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’ll jump in and say I think Hunt probably has more to give at this point than McKinnon, but I’m not sure either are the answer.

Hunt would probably kill just for the opportunity and do whatever it takes to succeed, that’s for sure.
McKinnon looked absolutely done last season.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:37 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
With Brown out, and now Pacheco out for 3 months or so, and a massive hole at left tackle and an inability to cover TE's because the front office didn't deem Willie Gay worth a measly contract, this team actually looks worse than last year.

That isn't being a doomer either.

Doesn't mean we're toast, but anyone thinking there's not significant issues is also looking through rose colored glasses.
This team is not worse than they were at this point last season. That's just revisionist history nonsense.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up