ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**Happy Juneteenth**
Rasputin 06:53 AM 06-19-2024
What are you doing to celebrate this new Federal holiday?

What's on the dinner menu?

Did you get the day off or got to work and collect holiday pay?

Happy Juneteenth :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:11 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The devilish ways of Jim Crow, segregation, the KKK, redlining, public hangings of innocent blacks that thousands of folks would attend, white supremacist legal systems, Tulsa massacre etc etc the list is endless.
Sure, all that shit is super evil. I'm very sorry it happened, but again, none of us had jack squat to do with any of it. We were all just born here and are doing our best to get by in an insane world. I think about race approximately zero times per day on average, until the media or some politician brings it up. I would say the average sane American feels about the same.
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:11 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Wait....Uchieffy is from the UK?
You know what Buggery means in the UK? :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 01:19 PM 06-19-2024
Kinda explains why he's such a huge queer doesn't it?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:27 PM 06-19-2024

I hope he gets this mad at his own people and how his country handled abolishing slavery which saw people receiving payments for freed slaves all the way until 2015. Though the freed slaves and descendants never got paid.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:30 PM 06-19-2024
England owes us reparations for killing 10,000+ American POWs on their prison ships during the Revolutionary War.

Pay up, Chieffy
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:30 PM 06-19-2024
Yeah that's news to me also. So the UK boasts UCB, Donger and Womble? Is it possible to ban a country from CP?
[Reply]
Eureka 01:31 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
You know what Buggery means in the UK? :-)
It means....

Back door fun

Two in the pink and one in the Buggery

If she was on her monthly you might try Buggery

I'm going to celebrate Juneteenth today and BBQ later tonight. Glad we don't have legal slavery anymore and don't have to deal with that stuff people on all sides had to deal with back when.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:32 PM 06-19-2024
Also, I have no issue with the premise of this holiday but you've got to come up with a better name. Juneteenth? WTF is that? That's a name that is almost begging for racist comments. Call it Freedom Day or the Final Abolition of Slavery Day or Texas Liberation Day or anything else.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:36 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What's that? A thread on CP so that people can make thinly veiled racial remarks? I'm shocked, I tell you!
^irony^
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:47 PM 06-19-2024
sing the song of our people!

Happy Juneteenth Eve to those who celebrate. pic.twitter.com/YLz1Xjdvnm

— Jon Paul, Ed.D. (They/Them/Tired)��️*�� (@DoctorJonPaul) June 19, 2024

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:01 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
For dessert at our Juneteenth party we always serve a cake with two colors of frosting.

You have to wait until the cake cools completely though or the frosting will all run together. Gotta keep the colors separated!

[Reply]
Pablo 02:24 PM 06-19-2024

Your twitter feed is straight cancer
[Reply]
Pablo 02:26 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Also, I have no issue with the premise of this holiday but you've got to come up with a better name. Juneteenth? WTF is that? That's a name that is almost begging for racist comments. Call it Freedom Day or the Final Abolition of Slavery Day or Texas Liberation Day or anything else.
The name doesn't bother me at all. It's got a nice ring to it. Middle of June needs a nice break built in so you gotta keep it upbeat.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:35 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Your twitter feed is straight cancer
I got it from PDW. They post all the hilarious crap there.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:37 PM 06-19-2024

We're doomed
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up